What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore should be cited

Dee

Juniors
i am fine with Justin being cited, it was a silly thing to do. but i'm sure he feels awful coz he is a great guy.
you have the biggest double standards its not funny! You're absolutely slamming JT for what he did, calling him an absolute dog, then youre brushing away the Poore incident coz he is a 'great guy.' :?

drake

First Grade
Poore has sh*t for brains. How stupid can you be?

White had already done some good work, should have left Price snooze.

Fair enough, he may have seen Ben Ross do it and think it was OK, but as a person from a cultured state, he should have known better.

I hope Bennett makes him realise how stupid it was, for Price, and Poore himself.

Sorry Kiki, I don't care how well Justin treats his mum, grabbing the Legbreaker like that was an act only worthy of c**ts and Queenslanders.

NS_Sherlock

Juniors
I agree it was a stupid thing to do and I'm a NSW supporter. I'd think Poore might also agree. If he doesn't then he shouldn't be playing "sport".

I can't see any point in comparing this to other incidents or to the faking a fall that goes on. That happens but you need to err on the side of caution with the possibility of spinal injuries. Am definitely not condoning some of the things Qld did - they were just as stupid. None of it can be excused.

I'd cite Poore to, at least, send a message.

sass

Juniors
you have the biggest double standards its not funny! You're absolutely slamming JT for what he did, calling him an absolute dog, then youre brushing away the Poore incident coz he is a 'great guy.' :?

except she just said he should be cited.

having an opinion on someone's personality is different to having an opinion on how they should be punished, yes?

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors

+1

Whatever respect i had for our famous 'professional blogger' sure has vanished this week. Parochialism is fine, but her opinions flat out stink. Worst blogger i've seen in a long time. I havent read anything of substance from there in a while. She is so far up herself and her precious team that she is destined for one big giant fall.....

Big Time

Juniors
What Poore did didn't look great, but I doubt there was any malice to it. I doubt he realised he was knocked out when he first lifted him. To me it looked like he lifted him, sh*t himself when he realised he was unconcious and then dropped him. Spur of the moment decision, that I am sure he would now admit was not the right thing to do. He has probably already rang Price up to apologise.

No one should have been cited out of origin. There is nothing that happened that deserved it. If Poore gets suspended, then Thurston has to get suspended for his two incidents, then White and Price get suspended, then Waterhouse would have to get suspended, then Crocker for his countless number of grapple tackles, then Hodges for bringing game into disrepute etc etc.

I f*cking loved it. I hope all three games are played the same way next year. The QLDers already talking up what they will do to Poore. Let them have a crack. Weyman will be back in there then and QLDers will get pumbled. I hope Dragons play Broncos in the finals.

Everyone should stop f*cking whinging. When the game is not played like that everyone whinges. We finally get what we want and everyone still whingers. Bunch of miserable pr*cks, in particular those sore losers from up in QLD.

Kiki

First Grade
Hahahah bourbon...aaah. I am speechless at that post. I'm the worst blogger, damn that cuts me deep.

I said I'm fine with justin being cited. He did something risky and stupid. I'm just saying one dangerous act doesn't make a guy evil.

My issue with thurston is that he kicked someone in the face and hasn't really been punished.

_Johnsy

Referee
+1

Whatever respect i had for our famous 'professional blogger' sure has vanished this week. Parochialism is fine, but her opinions flat out stink. Worst blogger i've seen in a long time. I havent read anything of substance from there in a while. She is so far up herself and her precious team that she is destined for one big giant fall.....

I think you give yourself way, way too much credit. I am fairly sure not one person, apart from your mum, that gives a flying f**k who you have respect for.

Remember if it looks like a sh*t, smells like a sh*t you can be rest assured, it's probably Bourbon beast. I sure hope I dont lose your respect. :roll:

Loudstrat

Coach
Poore Kiki.

(geddit??????)

Still think the precedent was set with Chris (fat slob )Close ofn the far, far greater Eric Grothe in 1981. Poore should have king hit Price in the process.

Queensland = sooks.

_Johnsy

Referee
I notice SMITH was not too concerned about his "brothers" neck (THAIDAY) when he was suspended last year.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
i am fine with Justin being cited, it was a silly thing to do. but i'm sure he feels awful coz he is a great guy.
\
JT is a great guy too Kiki but your happy to bag the sh*t out of him , your just a typical one eyed saints supporter. You have to face it Poore is a dog ,Creagh is a cat, Soward is a diver and biter , Weyman ia a king hitter, Sailor a druggo, The saints are full of class haha

We got rid of our sh*t ,your club is bringing it into yours

Last edited:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
\
JT is a great guy too Kiki but your happy to bag the sh*t out of him , your just a typical one eyed saints supporter. You have to face it Poore is a dog ,Creagh is a cat, Soward is a diver and biter , Weyman ia a king hitter, Sailor a druggo, The saints are full of class haha

I love visiting nrl.com... puts a smile on my face every time i see the dragons clear on the top of the ladder :)

sass

Juniors
\

you did get rid of your sh*t! I remember. .... like jonathan thurston.

Latest posts