What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positions vacant at Sharks

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Anyone of you shireites notice the advertisment in Tuesdays Leader. It's in the sports section next to Brad Forests latest story on the sharks.

The CSDELFC NRL and NSWRL teams are seeking applicants for the following jobs: Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers, Strength and Conditioning Coaches and sports trainers.

apply to Steve Litvensky on slitvensky@sharks.com.au. Applications close Friday 25th August.

Interesting. What coaches etc are on the outer?

The ad has the official sharks logo so it can't be a gee up.

beekershark

Bench
Well there ya go ! I expect a flood of application emails to flow to Steve from members of this forum ! The qualifications are awesome in some individuals and their football brains know far more than most NRL coaches and administrators....just ask them ! :)

Macca

Coach
Nah Beeks, most of these positions are lower grade and/or part time positions. Well below the experts you talk of.

squiddy

Juniors
I reckon everyone shoudl email and apply for the head coaches position , give them a message

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Macca said:
Nah Beeks, most of these positions are lower grade and/or part time positions. Well below the experts you talk of.

The ad clearly states the positions include the NRL team

The CSDELFC NRL and NSWRL teams are seeking applicants for the following jobs: Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Managers, Strength and Conditioning Coaches and sports trainers.

beekershark

Bench
Good call Gunnamatta bay, and it doesnt specify which levels need which positions.......

Could it be an ad strategically placed so that the appointing of Lam is easier contractually ?

Ie....adrian, heres a tip....apply to this advert mate...........

beekershark

Bench
another point though.....why would applications for NRL coach be going to Steve Levinsky ? why would the lower grade coach apply to him and not greg pearce CEO of the football club ?

Fin077

Juniors
Sorry to get off the track guys, but can anyone tell me what page this advert's on? I can't seem to find it.

Would you get a different version of the paper if you lived in, say, Kogarah, than if you live in Cronulla?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Fin077 said:
Sorry to get off the track guys, but can anyone tell me what page this advert's on? I can't seem to find it.

Would you get a different version of the paper if you lived in, say, Kogarah, than if you live in Cronulla?

Pg 55 right below the 'Sharks search for form to reach finals' story by Brad Forest. There is a story on saints beside it.

It is the same paper for both St George and Sutherland Shire.

Macca

Coach
I said most of these positions GB and I was only having a laugh.

I know for sure the management positions are part time.

Latest posts