What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positions Vacant - IDIOT DECLARATIONS UP FOR GRABS

Gowerz

Juniors
Hey Frenzy, please put me down for #26.
I am an idiot for continuing to turn up for 26 rounds!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
imasharkie said:
Anything for me Frenzman. I don't care I'm an idiot aparantly.
\

Slotted you in at #21 Uncle.

That's how many tries the reject Merritt now has :)

zeppelin

Juniors
#500 for me, thats how points we've conceded so far this year and probably how many years we'll have to wait until we win a comp

Dave Q

Coach
Dear Sirs

RE: Idiots

I refer to the above.

I write to thank you for accepting my application on the most expedited of bases.

It was a tremendous surprise for me and one for which I am eternally grateful. I must say that to join this prestigoius group was indeed a life ambition for me. I can now decease a happy man.

Whilst I did not attend the match in question, I heard that during the said second half, the following were engaged thus:

*Nigel Vagana was in the sheds counting his Souths up-front payments
*Nobby was trying to extricate a large anvil that had fallen from the sky and had, in a somewhat ill-timed manner, affixed itself to his boot
* Roper was asking Lang (over a dry sherry) as to which marquee players the Panthers had purchased for next year. Answer:Nil ...and they had a great chuckle!

In the meantime, I understand that fans were seen thus:

* Trying to sling a bungee jump rope over the home teams goalposts
* Were engaged in substantial legal argument with hot dog vendors as to price of sauce.
* Were taking on bets on which Sharks players could be considered as Alive, semi-alive, not sure, half dead or completely knacked.

Watching from the sidelines it was rumoured that Andrew Denton had all but padded up having won the "player for a minute" prize in the raffle (through multiple entries). As it was, a mis-addressed communique from marketing (that went to Ben Ross instead of Roper) had him telling jokes to the games security's dog squad for the remainder of the match. Shame.

I am grateful to be given the opportunity to enter into what I hope will be a mutually beneficial relationship.

Kind Regrds

Dave Q

Confirmed Idiot 142 (just listed).

ghoti

Bench
#04 - The beginnings of what has been the most painful three years of my life time with Raper running the show. Kill me...please.

Dave Q

Coach
My first act of 'accredited stupidity' will be to advise all of those around me at work that Cronulla can still make the 8.

I'll take #64 thanks Frenzy.

"How sweet to be an Idiot,
As harmless as a cloud,
Too small to hide the sun
Almost poking fun,
At the warm but insecure untidy crowd."

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Put me in for 19- the date I went against my own call to make a stand and not go.

I am a complete idiot minus another $60

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Chondricthyes said:
Put me in for 19- the date I went against my own call to make a stand and not go.

I am a complete idiot minus another $60

Hnag on K is 19 which only proves again all of the above.

Ill take 62 the year I was born to eventually follow this soul destroying outfit.

Dave Q

Coach
I went into the club today and I saw a famous player trying to stuff cigarettes into a vending machine.

I said "Hey Mr Player whats going on?"

He said "Roper has asked me to take a salary cut and my porsche needs an oil change. Each time I put a packet of smokes in, it will give me 12 bucks"

I watched him struggle for a bit and a short time later he said: "I did a whip around at the ..............this afternoon, and now Ive got enough androtops to get the mechanic to put his latte down."

Bludging at work with Idiot 142.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Dave Q said:
I went into the club today and I saw a famous player trying to stuff cigarettes into a vending machine.

I said "Hey Mr Player whats going on?"

He said "Roper has asked me to take a salary cut and my porsche needs an oil change. Each time I put a packet of smokes in, it will give me 12 bucks"

I watched him struggle for a bit and a short time later he said: "I did a whip around at the ..............this afternoon, and now Ive got enough androtops to get the mechanic to put his latte down."

Bludging at work with Idiot 142.

Geez Dave, you're an idiot.

:lol:

Latest posts