What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positions Vacant - IDIOT DECLARATIONS UP FOR GRABS

Surely

Post Whore
Well i;m off to a farm for a couple of days, the sharks lost the horse was a late scratching, there's a big tree and i have some strong rope, bet it f**kin braks though.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
060412141536s.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Your choice of club support is the only thing you need to announce chiana.

Simple as that. Oh and to request a suitable vacant membership number.

As soon as those who no longer wish to be members of the "idiots" announce that they no longer wish to follow the club, and they announce their new allegience to another brand, then they automatically renounce their membership.

I mean to say - with due respect of cause, you dont have to be an idiot to work that out.

We have only been going for a year now but it is around this time of the season that we have a sudden influx of new members.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

chiana

Juniors
Quigs said:
Your choice of club support is the only thing you need to announce chiana.

Simple as that. Oh and to request a suitable vacant membership number.

As soon as those who no longer wish to be members of the "idiots" announce that they no longer wish to follow the club, and they announce their new allegience to another brand, then they automatically renounce their membership.

I mean to say - with due respect of cause, you dont have to be an idiot to work that out.

We have only been going for a year now but it is around this time of the season that we have a sudden influx of new members.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Woo Hoo. Thank You Quigs I appreciate your help as always. I'll be agent/idiot number #89.

Will never renounce the Membership. Member for life.

Quigs

Immortal
Inferno said:
There is a Quigs forum?

If I knew that I would have left here eons ago.

If I had my own forum - rest assured it wouldn't be a free to air job - no way.

Youse would have to pay to become members.

I have a high life style that I must maintain. I don't do cheap.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I'll take #2000 - the year I arrived in the Shire and started following this mob. If only I'd known where it would lead...