What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

MrDragon007

Juniors
did heaps better than last year . No half back all year . Won stats in most games ..
Need a whole new backline though . Mcdonald , Laffai to me were the biggest disapointments . I like Mann as a utility but forget full time half back .His sideways running against dogs was rubbish .We will move on from Dugan as stats on NRL 360 prove he is not the player we want . And Graham will be a great replacement for Packer who chucked it in when signed with tigers
Macdonalds gotta go, agree 100%, Lafai im not sold on, he has shown what he can do, just not consistently enough.
Mann should be either centre or wing, packer i dont think will be a massive loss, after signing with the tigers his form dropped dramatically. Graham will bring more to the team in terms of leadership and wanting to win.
Dugans loss wont impact us, Aitkins will do exactly what dugan done, no loss there imo.
Graham and Hunt will be big inclusions im hoping.

Qdf

Juniors
Wow, time for your meds fool.
Where did i say finishing 9th is great? I said they finished higher then i thought they would. I said well done for being a better team then i thought they would be.
F@#k you if think cause your a negative sad f@#k that im gunna end my existance.
The season was a failure, but im glad they did better then i thought they would.
Stop being a sad little punce, pre season no one gave us a chance, and that includes us fans.
If we didnt f@#k up against souths. newcastle, and twice against the dogs we would'v been top 4.
Yes it was a failure, but we came within a whisker of top 4, so relax your sacks champ, you dont like my opinion? Who gives a f#@k, ignore me, its that simple, surely you cant be THAT much of a dumbass that you cant work that out.
Try smiling, another sad little f#@ker that thinks the world must agree with his opinion, F#@k you and your opinion.
Now go take your meds and tuck yourself in, good Lad :)
Go and f**k your self you imbecile.
If ,if,if the horse didn't stop to shit it would have won the race.
Your emptyhead ,so get on with the rimjob on the "board "you lollipoper.

MrDragon007

Juniors
Go and f**k your self you imbecile.
If ,if,if the horse didn't stop to shit it would have won the race.
Your emptyhead ,so get on with the rimjob on the "board "you lollipoper.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
poor little princess, cant handle someone having a different opinion on an internet forum hahahaha
need a cuddle princess? come let me give you a hug princess!!!
Hahahaha come, ill teach you how to read while we are at it.
Hahahahaha you sir just made my night hahahaha what a negative nelly you are, its all doom and gloom in your world isnt it?
nawwww poor little princess, a little internet hero sad negative diva, having tempter tantrums over someone giving his opinion.
hahahahahahahahahaha its soooooo sad that its actually funny hahahahahaha

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Very good OKB, i can see us going well with this team.Although I am assuming that the happy dragon is the coach & Des is his assistant

'Emu62', as Benny Hill would say....... "never assume or you'll make a ass out of you and me!"
........ but you may be onto something regarding the dragon. Truth is l'm not sold on Moylan though. Could be a bit of a princess.

grouch

First Grade
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
poor little princess, cant handle someone having a different opinion on an internet forum hahahaha
need a cuddle princess? come let me give you a hug princess!!!
Hahahaha come, ill teach you how to read while we are at it.
Hahahahaha you sir just made my night hahahaha what a negative nelly you are, its all doom and gloom in your world isnt it?
nawwww poor little princess, a little internet hero sad negative diva, having tempter tantrums over someone giving his opinion.
hahahahahahahahahaha its soooooo sad that its actually funny hahahahahaha
Wow. This is some dumb shit

MrDragon007

Juniors
You can say that again ,this is the real Dumb & Dumber.
Toll f**k off back to the septic tank you crawled out of..
Hey F#@ktard, you attacked me cause i stated my opinion, all because it differed to yours.
If you want to associate with people that have the exact mindset as you, find your local "suicidal negative peoples association" and hang with them.
Who the fu#k do you think you are? Attack someone because they have a different view to things then yours?
Fu#k you, Fu#k grouch, Fu#k Objective View, and Fu#k anyone else who wants to attack anyone for having a different point of view. Its an internet forum you sad little punce!
You say to continue rimjobbing the board? When did i say i support them, or doust, or mary? Fu#k you you sad pathetic fu#ker.
Hahahahaha make claims with absolutely no merit, thats just sad, and pathetic.
Anyway, i wont contribute to ruining a good thread anymore, take care tosser, stay away from the knives and poison hahahahaha

St Georgio

Juniors
Sack McGregor,Sack McGregor,Sack McGregor
This guy will never ever ever remotely get close to making a major semi-finals, give him the all stars team and he will still f**k up

Old Timer

Coach
3 things I am positive about.
  1. I'm positive it will be very long off season and there will be a lot of shit thrown in this place.
  2. I'm also positive that straight after the Charity Shield in 2018 the real shit and insult throwing will begin and we will have 26 rounds to perfect that and after 26 rounds when we don't make the semis all the same shit will start again.
  3. I'm also positive that at some point next year we will have a new lot of "pro all things club" posters in the place, to keep rallying the people that can be easily swayed that all is good in Dragon land.
At least we are very consistent in some things.

MrDragon007

Juniors
Heres something to look forward to, We have a few spots still available in our top 30 and still have money to spend and room to play with under the new cap, and theres a few teams over the cap for 2018, so we could see a few nice additions to the team.
Also, media reporting Hasler will be sacked in the next fortnight, im no fan of his, but we could just see the end of Mary.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
After Sunday, all the positives are now negatives. What a huge disappointing ending to the year.

Only positive is no more McCrone.

Slippery, one should never utter 'that word' again.
He'll probably get punted from over 'there' and if McGregor is still with us, will knock on his door again and be in first within 24 hrs of hitting the tarmac.
Troubling times indeed.

denis preston

First Grade
Heres something to look forward to, We have a few spots still available in our top 30 and still have money to spend and room to play with under the new cap, and theres a few teams over the cap for 2018, so we could see a few nice additions to the team.
Also, media reporting Hasler will be sacked in the next fortnight, im no fan of his, but we could just see the end of Mary.
The positive with Hasler ( and i'm not a big fan but anything is better than what we got ) is he will bring in his own staff and that will also mean goodbye to Hornby, Young & Head. They will have to go out and get a real job.