What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positives from Penrith game ?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Casper, I will do your head in.

From what I know, The past administration (some say the Administration from the late 90's) were the winners in a Catholics vs Freemasons tussle for control of the board, there were a few on the board who wear the square and compasses.

Would not be surprised Mark.

The last 6 years has been a real eye opener.

phantom eel

First Grade
Positives - the first 10 minutes were again good, we looked like we could string some attack together, and compete.

Unfortunately, whatever positives come from training and pre-match motivation wear off much too quickly in the pressure of an nrl game, and the coaching staff can't get the positive confidence of the team back through messages or at half-time. So the positive there i guess is... we're one game closer to Kearney getting the arse, and Parra turning this horrible period around.

Pricey73

Juniors
Only Maitua, moimoi and Paulo really showed something tonight.

Sorry to say the following players have to go lasalo, poore, keating and Morgan.

Hindmarsh should only be used off the bench as a interchange prop. He is to slow in attack he normally takes hit up 2 or 3 and gets dominated in the tackle which slows the play the ball down and lets the opposition set the defensive line, which then effects the next tackle so we are wasting 2 tackles every set.

Anyway unless something drastic changes with our line up and game plan it's going to be a vey very long year.

MrT

Juniors

Sorry to say the following players have to go lasalo, poore, keating and Morgan.

Hindmarsh should only be used off the bench as a interchange prop. He is to slow in attack he normally takes hit up 2 or 3 and gets dominated in the tackle which slows the play the ball down and lets the opposition set the defensive line, which then effects the next tackle so we are wasting 2 tackles every set.

Anyway unless something drastic changes with our line up and game plan it's going to be a vey very long year.

"
Sorry to say the following players have to go lasalo, poore, keating and Morgan. " Is anyone going to tell me Morgan has good defence?????

MrT

Juniors

Djay

Juniors
"
Sorry to say the following players have to go lasalo, poore, keating and Morgan. " Is anyone going to tell me Morgan has good defence?????

That's what I remember reading after tonight's performance he really does not belong in FG.

Grail

Juniors
"

Morgan has good defence.
..... he tucks that bat nice and tight into his pads and gets forward nicely. head over the ball, watching it to the bat. He's a right pain to get out once he's in. :roll:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Well i could see Morgan and Lasalo being dumped next week Keating doesnt have any competition for his spot unless you start Casey and bring in someone else to play the 14 role?

My team would be

1 Hayne
2 Burt
3 Tonga(even though i think he is past it and fat)
4 Blair (I would even try the guy in the under 20's)
5 Sio
6 Robert
7 Sandow
8 Mannah
9 Casey
10 FUI FUI
11 Hindy
12 Paulo
13 Reni

14 Seage or the wenty fullback somone who can kick atleast ffs
15 Allgood
16 Horo
17 Shack

blacklock

Juniors
heres the positive.....

its only round 3. just as quickly as this "slump" came about, it can disappear. If the team get hayne back....then it can change. dont feel too down, every team has these crappy moments.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
"Sorry to say the following players have to go lasalo, poore, keating and Morgan. " Is anyone going to tell me Morgan has good defence?????

Going off tonight's performance Hindmarsh doesn't have good defence either.

You're picking a bit of a shit game to go judging players' ability. Judge their attitudes, sure. But don't judge them on their ability based on tonight.

They just didn't give a f**k. Second week in a row.

Eels Dude

Coach
heres the positive.....

its only round 3. just as quickly as this "slump" came about, it can disappear. If the team get hayne back....then it can change. dont feel too down, every team has these crappy moments.

It's actually round 4. Lose next week (and we're playing Manly) and we'll have to start doing the maths to make the finals.

tresurehunt

Juniors
positives; we played first and i didnt have to listen to f**king hadley in the second call,fmd...

#burnthegrandstands

Parra Pride

Referee
positives; we played first and i didnt have to listen to f**king hadley in the second call,fmd...

#burnthegrandstands

Don't be stupid mate, we have to wait until after we win the Grand Final this year before we can burn down Parra stadium.

#TenshiNiFuretaYo!

Eels Dude

Coach
Don't be stupid mate, we have to wait until after we win the Grand Final this year before we can burn down Parra stadium.

#TenshiNiFuretaYo!

Apparently the surface is s**t, so we should burn it down now so they can build a better stadium for next week.

#IsThatTheNameOfAPokemon,AMortalKombatCharacterOrATypeOfSushi?