What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positives from Penrith game ?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
By that stage we will have a new coach. We will be complaining about clearing out all the deadwork like Lasalo, Morgan etc and how we need to rebuild.
The cycle continues.

Stagger eel

Staff member
By that stage we will have a new coach. We will be complaining about clearing out all the deadwork like Lasalo, Morgan etc and how we need to rebuild.
The cycle continues.

every club clears out deadwood every year, some more than others..

i would have said one positive is we couldnt play that badly again but i said that after the cowboys game and i was wrong

Last edited:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
When we cleanout some of these guys who are apparently on huge dollars we will have a heap of cash to spend.
I reckon we will get some great players with our shopping spree. 2013 should be exciting times for us.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
When we cleanout some of these guys who are apparently on huge dollars we will have a heap of cash to spend.
I reckon we will get some great players with our shopping spree. 2013 should be exciting times for us.

parra pete

Referee
every club clears out deadwood every year, some more than others..

Unfortunately for Parramatta fans the Eels sign them....eg Tonga x 2, Webb, Atkins, Walker, McGuire, Roberts......3Ps...full of good intentions, instead full of piss and wind...:lol:

Eels cleaned out Mateo, Inu, Etu, Robson, Mortimer, Reddy, Humble......:-k Mmmmm

Unfortunately for Parramatta fans the Eels sign them....eg Tonga x 2, Webb, Atkins, Walker, McGuire, Roberts......3Ps...full of good intentions, instead full of piss and wind...:lol:

Eels cleaned out Mateo, Inu, Etu, Robson, Mortimer, Reddy, Humble......:-k Mmmmm

Daniel Anderson did.

Latest posts