What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new signing

In fact if we did sign Paul Whatuira and our team wins a grand final
Would that make him the first player to win 3 premierships with 3 different teams?

Iafeta

Referee
Nope, Glenn Lazarus accomplished that feat for The Raiders, Broncos & Storm.

LOL... that reminds me of Happy Gilmore ... "I believe Mr Gilmore accomplished that feat no more than 10 minutes ago."

If they have any sense it'll be a prop or a second rower. Is Meli off contract? I understand he's been playing centre and doing reasonably. Matt King or James Graham would be the pick of the names mentioned though.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
LOL... that reminds me of Happy Gilmore ... "I believe Mr Gilmore accomplished that feat no more than 10 minutes ago."

If they have any sense it'll be a prop or a second rower. Is Meli off contract? I understand he's been playing centre and doing reasonably. Matt King or James Graham would be the pick of the names mentioned though.

Haha, I knew I got that from somewhere, I just couldn't think of it.

Most likely signing = Paul Whatuira

Most desired signing = James Graham (Especially if he turns out anything like Sam Burgess)

One Warrior

Bench
Nah thats not what he said

Yeah, thats why I said apparently, I was repeating what I saw on another forum and was seeking confirmation on what he had said. I guess the surprise appearance was in relation to Rapira, but did he also mention anything about a signing this weekend.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yeah, thats why I said apparently, I was repeating what I saw on another forum and was seeking confirmation on what he had said. I guess the surprise appearance was in relation to Rapira, but did he also mention anything about a signing this weekend.

Are you sh*tting me??? You start a thread about a "Surprise signing", then you don't actually know if they mentioned anything about a signing???

You're lucky that I like to waste time on the internet.

Latest posts