What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new signing

Iafeta

Referee
Greg Eastwood would be the logical choice

He wants to play in the NRL
We need a prop
He wants more time on the field
We can give him more time
He loves playing for the Kiwis
We can build a forwards combination to strengthen the international game more
He would be expensive
We have the money

If not him this James Graham fulla better be good

Win Win Win for everyone

The bad points about paying him for his overs will be justified this guy is a real talent. Pair him with Wiki to get his fitness up to scratch

Eastwood is a backrower.

One Warrior

Bench
Wiki apparently said on Code that we will be announcing a new signing this weekend, his words were a surprise signing, also said that Rapira will be playing this weekend. Can anybody confirm this info about a signing.

NZ Warrior this is what I said, I titled the thread Possible New Signing and asked for confirmation of the info. I have read too many speculative threads in the past myself which have turned out to be rubbish to start something that turns out to be nothing. I apologise if I worded it wrong, to give the wrong impression. I notice Playdaball started another thread earlier than me titled Code/Wiki where he asks the same question, that thread did not get as many responses.

playdaball

Bench
NZ Warrior this is what I said, I titled the thread Possible New Signing and asked for confirmation of the info. I have read too many speculative threads in the past myself which have turned out to be rubbish to start something that turns out to be nothing. I apologise if I worded it wrong, to give the wrong impression. I notice Playdaball started another thread earlier than me titled Code/Wiki where he asks the same question, that thread did not get as many responses.

MATE - I'm not as popular as you and did not put up a popular title directly relating to a new signing.

I watched the programme and I think that Wiki was referring to Rapira.

It is not a good PR move to announce a major signing at the same time as an important AB test is on. The RU would 'hog' the media space.

nibbs

Bench
According to reports, Inglis is set to remain with the Storm. So Maybe, maybe, we're set to get Adam Blair...