What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible player retention issues for 2004 & beyond.

ozzie

Bench
the only thing that this gooose - has proven - he knows stuff all - except his 1mm biscep...

the only thing you could use the fiibroman for is walling your outhouse -

Fibroman

First Grade
It's a funny thing, when you hook up with players when they have got a few under their belts, especially players that have got the shiits with the club they are playing with/leaving due to money issues. They tend to spill figures. Like I said, I've got a fair idea what most of the Penrith guys are on, and what they expect to be on when their contracts turn over. The doggies thought they could get away with it, and they got caught out. If the NRL auditors really had a good long hard look, I think the tri colours might have a few dramas. I could be wrong, but the laws of common sense prevail. Perhaps the Roosters signed players up for lengthy contracts just at the right time. I hope so for your sake when the green ink flows.

ozzie

Bench
no - you put the figures up in here - otherwise your arguement is just a joke!!!

You can't prove nothing - and I for one am getting sick of your accusations - which are not proven..

Until you come up with figures your acting like a spoilt little kid..

shall we talk about the Penrith breach this year???

ozzie said:
You can't prove nothing - and I for one am getting sick of your accusations - which are not proven..
Anyone's accusations for that matter is pointless. Nothing more than a bit of Rooster bashing to me. Your not the only one getting sick of it Oz.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Oh!!! by the way. speaking of Salary caps. How many fishtanks is Freddy up to this time??? :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
Freddie is past it. He will only play half a season in 2004. Wing will play 5/8 for most of the season. Roosters will struggle to make the eight. :)

Roosterphin

Juniors
fibro man said:
I know how much most of the Penrith players are on.

The doctrine of common sense takes over when you look at the Roosters team. It's not hard to work out how much a player is on.

We have had to let quality players like Sattler, Turner, Reynolds and Elford go because we couldn't squeeze them under our cap. We are going to have major problems when blokes like Galavao, Lewis, Rooney and Clinton are up for contract again.

Why don't the Roosters seem to have any trouble retaining all their players and still poach quality young players like Rose from us?

Turner, Reynolds and Elford are hardly quality players Fibro. Theyare reserve graders!

That Guy

Juniors
Have you guys still got Fred Petersen for next year or has he left the club and have you lost any players from last years PL side?

Latest posts