What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Possible Spoiler* How long?

skeepe

Immortal
Considering he just came back from suspension.. 3 weeks is insanely low.

It's crazy isn't it? That 3 weeks includes the loading he gets from his priors... and he has quite a few.

I know it's an old comparison, but Simon Woolford was outed for 8 weeks for a tackle on Billy Slater where Slater ended up on his back and was at no stage vertical like Boyd was.

He was charged with a grade 2, just like O'Donnell was.

It's an absolute disgrace.

You can see the Hayne precedent on the headbutt is already working its way into the game as well - O'Donnell knew he wouldn't get charged for it, and so he let rip.

The judiciary have let the game down and are an absolute disgrace.

Parra Guru

Coach
See, there is no reason to run in and fight because of that. So your mate got "speared". Go check if he's fine, take the penalty and move on. Instead, Sam Thiaday comes in and feels the need to start pushing and shoving. Why?

What? I don't care is they are dirty QLDers, and I'm happy LOD showed some mongrel, but you can't perform that sort of tackle and not expect to throw hands. I would be disappointed if his team mates let it go.

But IMO Thaiday is a bit of a cat. He always goes after the bloke who's already been restrained.