What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v panthers

DaveMc

Juniors
So were not far away from where we want to be, where’s that bottom 4???

And the merkin is now stealing Hagans lines.
I actually have no idea if that’s what he said tonight, but he said it a hell of a lot of times last season. And we know how that season finished up.

DaveMc

Juniors
You can't sack a coach half a season after making the finals. We identified the problems and the three of them are gone now.
We absolutely could have. It was very evident from very early last season that the job was beyond him. That has been continually driven home over the last twelve months.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We absolutely could have. It was very evident from very early last season that the job was beyond him. That has been continually driven home over the last twelve months.
He was done after round 4 last year, you could see he was in shock and had no way to get us out of it.

Looks like we are back here again, but with him for two more years lol.

Noise

Coach
He was done after round 4 last year, you could see he was in shock and had no way to get us out of it.

People on here were actually applauding the decision to re-signhim. It boggles the mind

WaznTheGreat

Referee
BA should have been sacked in 2017,only a dud coach goes out in straight sets in the finals when making the top 4 especially to the 8th placed Cowboys at home,should have been sacked right there

DaveMc

Juniors

Yep, our season was cooked by half time in the Manly game in round 2.

Delboy

First Grade
The obvious

We only have 1 real NRL standard front rower( ( look at Manly for instance), that was obvious even before the season started.
Youth propelled us at the beginning of the season, where are they , relegated and injured -George Jennings and Will Smith are not the answer
The opportunity to replace Kidwell,and Murphy did not happen after they oversaw the debacle of last year , in the NFL they don't change the head coach but those beneath him are almost rotated regularly. To be honest questions were asked of those 2 at a captains club dinner at the end of last year and they were less than adequate. In fact they did not inspire confidence, similar to when I was involved in junior league and interviewed coaches for international Div 1 teams, they did not measure up. Maybe BAs loyalty took over.
Moses needs a proper half inside him, otherwise he goes hard to make plays and his game suffers , welcome Dylan Brown and how has Lane suffered when isolated on that side.
Mannah, Gower are handy but shouldn't be In the 17, and that's despite Mannahs start to the year.
Penrith were hopeless, and still we managed to make enough errors to get beat

That's was the worst game I've watched since the late 90s, FMD I want some changes in the coaching area, if not BA then the assistants, Murphy has been at the club what 5 years and no sign of improvement for those he is repsonsible for, mainly the attack. Kidwell is defence, wtf.

Personal rant over, will be difficult to be enthusiastic into next week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
People on here were actually applauding the decision to re-signhim. It boggles the mind
Not by me, I can’t believe the board caved like they did to Media and Guths management. Most fans were behind them holding off and doing what was best for the club. They have caved and things and turned to shit again. 2 more years of this fraud I just want to vomit.