What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post match presentation

Kogarah4Ever

Juniors
Are they always that dull?

Seriously, get a decent MC, someone who can actually talk.

Only one lucky door prize?

Was great to see the players getting up close to the kids though. Just think they could make the whole thing alot more exciting...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Geeze, you're lucky that we're allowed access like that to players and staff. No sport in Europe or the US would let you get that close...

OurRedV

Juniors
Mate they just beat the sharks on a warm sunday arvo, what more do you want?

I bet the last thing they wanted to do was enter a crammed function room with poor a/c...

Yet they still do it!

Kogarah4Ever

Juniors
Like i said, its great to see the players up and close.

I've been to other post match presentations and they've always got a decent MC keeping everyone entertained until the players make their way over.

The guy downstairs flogging off the meat trays would have done a far better job hosting the presentation upstairs.

Kiki

First Grade
Sassy and I would be happy to offer our services and be Dragon's MC's....:sarcasm:

Kiki

First Grade
do u think if they hired me as an MC they would let me grope Hot Bitch Cooper as one of the perks of my job?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't about the presentations. But by the end of the day I got sick of seeing club officials and players hanging around. Nice blokes, and a successful day, but they just overstayed their welcome.

Instead of dipping the hat, Rexxy, Gorilla and I went out for some great chinese food instead.

Jury is still out on the noodles.

Kiki

First Grade
do they go back to the leagues club after every match?? and do u have to be a red v member to go to the function thingy?

OurRedV

Juniors
do they go back to the leagues club after every match?? and do u have to be a red v member to go to the function thingy?

yeah usually there is a post match presentation, and yeah you normally need to be a red v member although you can normally just say you didnt bring the ticket or be creative.

The Preacher

First Grade
Sassy and I would be happy to offer our services

I for one wouldn't knock back any services provided by Sassy and Yourself. That'd be lunacy, and you'd have to doubt the sexuality of any male that said different. ;-)

minge

Bench
I don't about the presentations. But by the end of the day I got sick of seeing club officials and players hanging around. Nice blokes, and a successful day, but they just overstayed their welcome.

Instead of dipping the hat, Rexxy, Gorilla and I went out for some great chinese food instead.

Jury is still out on the noodles.

Are you SERIOUS.........Coops, Creagh, Wendell, listen youve outstayed your welcome now f**k off. Were going next door to the Chinese.

Have a look at your other post were you state some people with find something to whinge about anything.......i spared you the embarrassment of requoting it here...............f**k me dead he mutters to himself as he shakes his head.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Are you SERIOUS.........
No.

But you are?

lol.

minge said:
Coops, Creagh, Wendell, listen youve outstayed your welcome now f**k off. Were going next door to the Chinese.
I didn't go next door.

Hey mingey, do you always jump on the plate this easily? Or is this a special moment?

minge said:
Have a look at your other post were you state some people with find something to whinge about anything.......
I'll do it for you. Some people will whinge about anything. :lol:

minge said:
i spared you the embarrassment
lol. That much is true.

You've cornered the market in self ownership.
minge said:
of requoting it here...............f**k me dead he mutters to himself as he shakes his head.
LOL.
You can't write this stuff. Oh, yes you can.... :lol:

Mate, that little pop sensation is you saying oops to your yourself. Let me know when you need some help getting the hook out of your mouth. ;-)

Kiki

First Grade
I for one wouldn't knock back any services provided by Sassy and Yourself. That'd be lunacy, and you'd have to doubt the sexuality of any male that said different. ;-)

hahahahah aw preacher heart.

serbdragon u probs wouldnt think that if u saw me right now. i have a death cough from hellllll. shouldnt have gone to the game but i thought the boys would realise im not there and lose...hahahaha :sarcasm:

thanks stel i think ill join!

Latest posts