What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Try celebration is back

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
When he started heading towards the stands I thought he was going to do a Piggy Riddell :lol:

Unless Ben Hunt one day rips off his 'Ben Hunt' suit to reveal he is really Beyonce, and then proceed to do a full 3:16 rendition of 'all the single ladies' as his (her?) post try celebration, there will never be another celebration good enough to top riddell's effort..

magpie_man

Juniors
He comes across as a genuine and articulate bloke off the field, at least in the media.
I sincerely hope he finds his way into some sort of broadcasting role when his playing career ends; he'd make a nice change from the mumbling, bumbling boys club.

Ianc

Juniors
Unless Ben Hunt one day rips off his 'Ben Hunt' suit to reveal he is really Beyonce, and then proceed to do a full 3:16 rendition of 'all the single ladies' as his (her?) post try celebration, there will never be another celebration good enough to top riddell's effort..

It was against us but I agree, Piggy did well.

Juju

Juniors
Ennis came across pretty lame doing that. Kind of like a parent trying to be cool.

LESStar58

Referee
13076999_10153821289113074_7964901910587609516_n.jpg
This was gold!

T.S Quint

Coach

Not sure what he's doing here.
Is he offering the ball as a sacrifice to his gods or something?
Holding it up to the light to see what's inside, maybe?
Pretending he is the old baboon and the ball is Simba, doing a reenactment of the opening scene of The Lion King?