What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

post your demo scores here....

***MH***

Bench
i'd thought i'd just leave this here as it was getting a little dusty in the abanded rleague.com forums...

sjones3.jpg

kaon

Juniors
108 - 0, how long were the halves?

I remember playing it just half a dozen times in the smallest time frame and my record was something like 24-0.

***MH***

Bench
kaon said:
108 - 0, how long were the halves?

I remember playing it just half a dozen times in the smallest time frame and my record was something like 24-0.

10 minutes.... i just kept using stacey jones to get tackled with, then get the dummy half to run and pass it back to him all the way down the field...

i was going over a try a minute but i had to defend the first set of the second half which lost me a minute or so...

my best was 94 - 0 to NZ. i use justin murphy all the time down the left wing, or get jones to kick a big punt downfield and have murphy chase it, as he's the fastest and can usually beat the roosters players to it

Priddo

Juniors
i can't remember my best socre anymore....but last time i played i got 64 - 0 as nz over roosters

Raider_69

Post Whore
i havnt played the demo for ages because when i do it makes me want the acual game more, i tend to steer clear on most things that remind me of the game.......

My best score from memory was 96-0

SP

Bench
78-3 to NZ warriors

the half time score was 28-3 (the first 15 minutes was tight because i was getting used to the the game and i was loosing 3-2)

skeepe

Immortal
Lewis said:
78-3 to NZ warriors

the half time score was 28-3 (the first 15 minutes was tight because i was getting used to the the game and i was loosing 3-2)

What the hell were you playing? It is impossible to get an odd score in the demo so I seriously doubt your post.

Matta

Juniors
Umm... you can't do drop kicks, and if you mean the punt kicks that go over, then you get two for that.

TripleM

Juniors
You managed to mistype a 2 as a 3 three times, and also think that you were losing 2-2 at one point? Hm. Something doesn't sound right.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
TripleM said:
DvdHntr said:
So lets all hope that the demo doesn't reflect the game otherwise it will be stupid.

Are you actually being serious, posting that..

It's not only serious. It's an intelligent post. If you can rack up over 100 points in 20 minutes of footy using such realistic tactics as continuously having Stacey Jones take every hit up and scoring within 6 tackles, then the game is stupid. The actual game better be a HUUUUUUUUUUGE improvement over the demo, otherwise I'll be one very unhappy game owner.

Thankfully, all reports indicate that there has been a lot of improvement over the demo.

matty w

Juniors
eels2win get rid of that picture in yur sig, its refering to shayne hayne and its a disgrace to rugby league!! :lol:

Latest posts