What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your NSW side (squad of 30 or near)

jbl31649

Juniors
State of Origin New South Wales

Kade Snowden
Trent Merrin

Anthony Watmough
Paul Gallen ©
Greg Bird

Robbie Farah
Jared Mullen
Jamie Soward

Mark Gasiner
Jamie Lyon
Aku Uata
Beau Champion

Micheal Gordon
Bench
Tim Mannah
Aden Tolman
Jamal Idris
Glen Stewart

Dean Young – maybe replace Stewart

Reserves
Nathan Hindmarsh
Chris Houston
Chris Heighton
Shaun Fensom
Liam Fulton
Simon Dwyer
Kurt Gidley
Micheal Innis
Tim Grant
Keith Galloway
Jason King
Mitchell Aubusson
Josh Morris
Micheal Weyman

Yeah you are confused. Uata plays wing, Champion is a utility back..do your research!

You can't even spell the names of players right. I have never seen CHampion play on the wing. I've seen fullback, centre and 5/8 but not wing and you want him to play there in origin despite that being a position we have some depth in (Hayne (since you didn't pick him at FB), Morris, Ferguson)

jbl31649

Juniors
You can't even spell the names of players right. I have never seen CHampion play on the wing. I've seen fullback, centre and 5/8 but not wing and you want him to play there in origin despite that being a position we have some depth in (Hayne (since you didn't pick him at FB), Morris, Ferguson)

So I spelled Uate wrong, what are you an english teacher! Didn't know Champion started with to capitals

Looking at Champions stats more closely he has made 10 missed tackles, so he maybe isn't that strong a defender.

I haven't pick Hayne, because he is playing average and is out for 2 weeks, because of his ego. If he can't take the the rough stuff then SOO may be not for him.

It doesn't matter what any writes you are never going to please everyone.

I'm a Brett Stewart fan, but haven't picked him because injuries like his(going off other players) takes time, which is slowly getting small before game 1.

I pick a squad of 30 there are 3 round to go (25th May), if Gordon can maintain his form or get better I see no reason he should be in the intial squad.

Last edited:

jbl31649

Juniors
2010-Game III 23-18

No. Position Player Current Club (2010)
1. Fullback Jarryd Hayne Parramatta Eels
2. Wing Brett Morris St. George Illawarra Dragons
3. Centre Michael Jennings Penrith Panthers
4. Centre Beau Scott St. George Illawarra Dragons
5. Wing Michael Gordon Penrith Panthers
6. Five-eighth Trent Barrett (c) Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
7. Halfback Mitchell Pearce Sydney Roosters
8. Prop Jason King Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
9. Hooker Michael Ennis Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
10. Prop Kade Snowden Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
11. Second-row Luke Lewis Penrith Panthers
12. Second-row Paul Gallen Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
13. Lock Greg Bird Gold Coast Titans
14. Interchange Kurt Gidley Newcastle Knights
15. Interchange Tom Learoyd-Lahrs Canberra Raiders
16. Interchange Tim Mannah Parramatta Eels
17. Interchange Anthony Watmough Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Hutty1986

Immortal
So I spelled Uate wrong, what are you an english teacher! Didn't know Champion started with to capitals

Looking at Champions stats more closely he has made 10 missed tackles, so he maybe isn't that strong a defender.

I haven't pick Hayne, because he is playing average and is out for 2 weeks, because of his ego. If he can't take the the rough stuff then SOO may be not for him.

I'm a Brett Stewart fan, but haven't picked him because injuries like his(going off other players) takes time, which is slowly getting small before game 1.

I pick a squad of 30 there are 3 round to go (25th May), if Gordon can maintain his form or get better I see no reason he should be in the intial squad.

Really?

Also spelt Heighington and Ennis wrong but who cares.

Hayne is proven in origin.... how can you say it's "not for him" one of NSWs best in the past few years.

Stewart shouldn't even be considered.

jbl31649

Juniors
Also spelt Heighington and Ennis wrong but who cares.

Hayne is proven in origin.... how can you say it's "not for him" one of NSWs best in the past few years.

Stewart shouldn't even be considered.

I agree with Stewart.

With Hayne I know his proven, but at this stage of his career he needs to be a bit cooler with incidents, like on the weekend. (its cost him 2 games)

You know yourself we can't give Queensland any help with penalties that result in a turnover.

I'm sure during his rest he will consider this. If they have him at Fullback it is his best position. He needs to be free to roam and I like his kicking game.

He seems less comfortable on the wing, so if they select him I'm sure it will be at 1.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yes because Joey always had a cool head, never got suspended and was generally a fine upstanding citizen.

Hayne must be there, he is NSW best outside back bar none. You need your noggin checked if you think different.

RHCP

Bench
Greg Bird, Anthony Watmough and Paul Gallen.

Proof being a bit of a tosser produces good Origin players.

chrisD

Coach
No Hayne = skip post. Even Skeepe and and the other Raiders psycho have given the game away.

jbl31649

Juniors
Yes because Joey always had a cool head, never got suspended and was generally a fine upstanding citizen.

Hayne must be there, he is NSW best outside back bar none. You need your noggin checked if you think different.

Joey was a top notch player, but he is a bit of a boof head.
The interviews Iive see and heard this year from Hayne were about taking more of a leadership role. He sounded quite impressive, but I don't think he meant using his head more in a literal sense.:)

I understand in the heat of the battle sometimes it is hard to make the right decision. It would've been good if he stood up, smiled intently and make some quality remark.

That incident wont effect his chances of selection, but those 2 games he will miss, would have been helpful.

Wato

Juniors
This is a combination of the side i would like to get picked and the one I think they will pick.
1.Hayne( there is no other real options)
2.Gordon
3.Gasnier
4.J.Morris
5.A.Uate
6.Soward
7.Pearce/Mullen( we all know Pearce will get the spot)
8.Snowden
9.Farah
10.Mannah
11.Lewis
12.Heighton
13.Gallen
14.Gidley
15.G.Bird/Creagh/Scott/Houston
16.TLL
17.Tolman

isaiah

Bench
Joey was a top notch player, but he is a bit of a boof head.
The interviews Iive see and heard this year from Hayne were about taking more of a leadership role. He sounded quite impressive, but I don't think he meant using his head more in a literal sense.:)

I understand in the heat of the battle sometimes it is hard to make the right decision. It would've been good if he stood up, smiled intently and make some quality remark.

That incident wont effect his chances of selection, but those 2 games he will miss, would have been helpful.
hpw old are you?

isaiah

Bench
This is a combination of the side i would like to get picked and the one I think they will pick.
1.Hayne( there is no other real options)
2.Gordon
3.Gasnier
4.J.Morris
5.A.Uate
6.Soward
7.Pearce/Mullen( we all know Pearce will get the spot)
8.Snowden
9.Farah
10.Mannah
11.Lewis
12.Heighton
13.Gallen
14.Gidley
15.G.Bird/Creagh/Scott/Houston
16.TLL
17.Tolman

nsw really does have a crisis, not jusr at prop, but everywhere, this team would get flogged by 20

saints4ever

First Grade
1 Hayne
2 B Morris
3 Gasnier
4 J Morris
5 Uate
6 Soward
7 Mullen
8 Snowden
9 Gidley
10 Weyman