What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential Targets

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Accordiung to the Goosters site Morley, Minichiello, Fitzgibbon, Soward, Crocker, Moke, Fa'aoso, Cross and the Paea Brothers are all off contract next year.
Some good potential targets there.

Kiwi

First Grade
Luke Priddis has expressed an interest in the GC team. And how true it was or not on the radio it was briefly mentioned Luke Bailey could be very interested.

Kingytek

Juniors
I'm not saying he's looking at joining the new gold coast club, im just saying he didnt want to spend the rest of his life in sydney, but when he said this was about 18 months ago. Since then he has become engaged and has bought a place in Campbelltown

Hurriflatch

Referee
Expect to see Luke O'Dwyer from Parra go to the Gold Coast he is originally from the area (Tweed Heads) and is off contract this year.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Disco said:
Mason will go i reckon

heres a possiblr team (salary cap and current contracts in mind)

1.Hughes
2.Merritt
3.Lolesi
4.Stephenson
5.Donald
6.Witt
7.Campbell
8.O'Hara
9.Randall
10.Payten
11.Mason
12.Lautiti
13.Harrison

14.Solomona
15.Cleal
16.Webb (Stuart)
17.Robinson

:lol: Trying to dump a few players to make way for Orford & King/Lyon?

Disco

Bench
Cleal and Steppa can go

I like Randall but he wouldn't be worth fighting for, same with Donald

Witt is young and shows potential, but i wouldn't be suprised if he ended up at the GC

Hurriflatch

Referee
Disco: Bit of a change after the constant calls from Manly fans that Donald should be the 1st QLD winger picked.

Disco

Bench
don't get me wrong, i think he is a very good player, but wingers are a dime a dozen, i'd like to re-sign him but wouldn't get into a bidding war

Big Mick

Referee
Campbell isn't a certainty.

He has said to us fan's that he wont take the decision lightly and the offer must be good or he's staying at Penrith

Raider_69

Post Whore
Campbell a certainity IMO, i predict a one meeting event, 5 minutes if that.

GC: D'day preston, how much you want
Preston: 300k
GC: Done and welcome aboard.