What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potential Tigers In Origin?

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
The first game will be close, as Queensland has a fair few players injured or just coming back from injury.

One Tiger we are forgetting who is a definite Origin bolter this year is Lote Tuqiri.

I reckon Queensland will name something along the lines of:

1 - Slater
2 - Tuqiri
3 - Inglis
4 - Tonga (If selectors continue to snub Folau)
5 - Boyd
6 - Lockyer (c)
7 - Prince
8 - Shillington
9 - Cronk
10 - Civoniceva
11 - Thaiday
12 - Costigan
13 - Harrison

14 - Scott
15 - Webb
16 - Crocker
17 - Fien/Tate

Fien is out for the season genius :lol:

TiggaPlease

Fien also plays for NZ these days. And is a world cup winning halfback. So no longer eligible.

And doesnt he have a broken ankle?

Borat.

Juniors
Lawrence should get a jersey...

If Noddy gets picked its Ennis @9- otherwise its Farah...

Don't mind if they give Ennis 1st and second shot in the first 2 SOO's cause Noddy is crap, and this will expose Ennis for the Myth he is...

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
My god. I did know that, the main point is whether or not he's illegible has has a bust leg so he can't play for anyone. f**king nuffie.

TigerLoyalty

Juniors
I think its a shame if Farrah doesnt get picked at 9 for Game 1. Hes consistently shown hes a more valuable club player than Ennis for seasons (I dont doubt Ennis ability however I think Farrah is superior and has consistently shown he is a little bit better from game to game).

Granted that he hasnt had the greatest of games at Representative level but his week to week consistency must count for something. What do you guys think?

N.C.

Juniors
Nah. Farah had his chance and he failed to make it count. Selectors will go with Ennis until he ballses it up. Who knows where they'll go from there? How's De Gois looking?