What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potter it is.

Tiger05

First Grade
Still no official work on Potter.

As for Sheens - he sounds like he is trying to fund his retirement and it is pissing me off.

Matchball

Bench
Still no official work on Potter.

As for Sheens - he sounds like he is trying to fund his retirement and it is pissing me off.

Hopefully potter tells the board to f**k sheens off before the announcement.
I wouldnt want to work with sheens behind the scenes.

It would like having to work with a jealous ex girlfriend.

It's a pity that Sheens has not honoured his word of 'walking away' if we did not make the eight,instead of being remembered for the deeds of 05 he will be remembered for this on going saga centred around his sacking.

innsaneink

Referee
LOL....and people not too long ago were calling Humpty the best thing to ever happen to this club....
Ive been on & on & on for years about Humpty and Sheens....1000s of arguments with ostriches with their heads up their arses, theyre all gone, I feel somewhat vindicated....time for me and a few other to blow our own trumpets....wouldve preferred to be wrong and both TS & SH being the best thing since sliced bread, and the team killing it for years on end with a healthy culture and attitude, but well......its tough being right most of the time

The Rosco

Bench
I don't quite remember the details . . . but didn't sheens leave the Cowboys with the same sour taste in their mouth ? . . . . just before an obviously vengeful God sent him our way ?

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
WHY THE f**k AM I HEARING THAT ROYCE WILL BE HIS ASSISTANT ?. They can jam their membership right up their arse if that Fat little failure has anything to do with the side !!!!

Matchball

Bench
WHY THE f**k AM I HEARING THAT ROYCE WILL BE HIS ASSISTANT ?. They can jam their membership right up their arse if that Fat little failure has anything to do with the side !!!!

It's just the same as having sheens as director of whatever.
Is skando the nail biting nuffy still on the support staff? Please f**k no.

Elias1983

Coach
Congrats Tigers fans.

I actually think you have made a very good decision.

He has a pretty good record of rebuilding teams I.e catalans and can get his teams into finals consistently.

Good luck!

Yep well done, but don't expect to be in the mix for a few years, you have lost too many good forwards and have no halfback(you don't play the worlds best 5/8 at half)

Also heard the Dragons are on the verge of signing Jennings, his mate Gaz has apparently convinced him into joining the Dragons and they have a heap of cash.

super_coach

First Grade
Harry was the best choice in our price bracket. The big question will he be able to make a difference with all the same old people in his support team. The thought of Royce anywhere near the team makes me shudder. He will also have his hands full with a few egos on and off the field. My gut feeling he is a hard man and we get the job done

Bullseye

Juniors
It might take a few years to turn things around by the sounds of it. At Bradford he inherited a poor squad and his first season wasn't the best at all and saw us miss out on the finals. What he did do was gradually weed out the players that weren't up to it and bring in the right backroom staff. As a result we'd have finished in the top 8 easily this season had it not been for having league points deducted for going into administration.

Potter's a good bloke, loyal and hardworking. He was a good player in his time and knows RL. I hope he does well at the Tigers.

philgood

Juniors
I think Potter's still inherited a team with lots of talent. You have internationals like Lawrence, Farah, Benji, Galloway, Blair, Anasta. Then there's Woods who is on the cusp of State Of Origin selection, and Ayshford who was also on the cusp of rep honours only last year.

Then there's all the young talent that is coming through NYC and 1st division. The cattle is there.

Really looking forward to having Potter at the club with a fresh perspective