What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Beat Glory................ Into the grand final

Can Parramatta Power Win The Grand Final

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

watto

Juniors
After a trimuphant victory over Perth Glory at MES saw the Power advance into the grand final. 2-0 to the power after 93 minutes of play.
The first game that the Glory have been kept scoreless at home.
It appeared the Glory wasnt even in the game. They had hardly any chances.

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the final to the final GRAND FINAL here we come

In all seriousness I cannot see the Glory repeating this form slump twice in a row against Adelaide who advanced 2-1 over South Melb. Adelaide was awarded a last second penalty kick in extra time to seal the victory.

The big question at hand is now WHERE WILL THE GRAND FINAL BE HELD AT??????

Once Dead

Bench
watto said:
After a trimuphant victory over Perth Glory at MES saw the Power advance into the grand final. 2-0 to the power after 93 minutes of play.
The first game that the Glory have been kept scoreless at home.
It appeared the Glory wasnt even in the game. They had hardly any chances.

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the final to the final GRAND FINAL here we come

In all seriousness I cannot see the Glory repeating this form slump twice in a row against Adelaide who advanced 2-1 over South Melb. Adelaide was awarded a last second penalty kick in extra time to seal the victory.

The big question at hand is now WHERE WILL THE GRAND FINAL BE HELD AT??????

I'd rather see Adelaide in the final.....stuff Perth - they've had their time.....i'm backing Adelaide all the way....and if Fitzy doesn't want to have the final at Parramatta Stadium then Hindmarsh would be a perfect place......i hope that the fairytale continues for the Adelaide United squad and their fans!

Melstar

Juniors
I'm hoping Kossie's boys from Adelaide can defeat perth this weekend to get thru to the grand final. What a great story that will be, after all the dramas they had at the start of the Season.

Parra spent up big on players this season, not all of which have performed at their best.

My guess is that the game will be held at Parra, no matter which other team is there.

Jic Jarrett

Juniors
Parra v Adelaide would be fitting. A team with no future wanting to go out on top against the team who's future was uncertain, looking for a fairytale.

GO THE POWER!