What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRE-ORDER THE NEW JERSEY (and close up pic)

Madsharkie

First Grade
the new one looks ok to me and i'm sure it'll grow on me even more over time. It'll look even better if we win all of our home games! :D

btw i think the new jersey was advertised for $149 at Rebel Sport - bugger paying $160 odd :roll:

fish

Juniors
I like the jersey with more black in it,if it had a different logo say a sea eagle I would be inclined to buy one :D

beerboy

Juniors
will the away jersey be the same fitting as the new one (tighter, shityy collar)

yeah its $149 @ Rebel i saw it in todays herald amd the Syd & Canb also have the shitty collars like us

am i allowed to say shit?
if so its to late, but anyway

i quite like diagonal reebok from 1995
superleague goes down as worse for me bar the V

Special K

Coach
I've got the 2001 one but its worn to death so I'm going to get a new one next year/dec this year.

I'll try the new one on and see if I like it otherwise I'll go the away one. I've never looked at the away one the same since the parra game though :lol: