What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Season favourites.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bite me softcock.....I am not angry, just discussing the definition of choke.

Would you rather we leave so you can go back to having 4 people in here?

I'd be willing to bet there has been more posts by Dragons fans in here than Tigers fans over the past few weeks. f**king cut much?

It's f**king hilarious if you ask me.

Fingerbang

Bench
Yes, but i wont hold my breath.
Don't blame you dude. If my breath smelt like horseshit, I wouldn't hold it in either.

Okay, seeing you Tiger fans are so f*cking precious, and unable to handle a little friendly banter with rival fans....I'll leave you alone to have your own little circle jerk among yourselves.

Talk about blouses.....:roll:

simmo1

First Grade
Okay, seeing you Tiger fans are so f*cking precious, and unable to handle a little friendly banter with rival fans....

LOL, the irony.

You guys will cry for weeks whenever anyone dares label your team as chokers or comments on their boring, uninspiring style of play.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Don't blame you dude. If my breath smelt like horseshit, I wouldn't hold it in either.

Okay, seeing you Tiger fans are so f*cking precious, and unable to handle a little friendly banter with rival fans....I'll leave you alone to have your own little circle jerk among yourselves.

Talk about blouses.....:roll:

Nothing wrong with friendly banter but its a bit OTT when every single f**king thread is hijacked with Dragons fans having a f**king cry.

saints4ever

First Grade
Nothing wrong with friendly banter but its a bit OTT when every single f**king thread is hijacked with Dragons fans having a f**king cry.

Can you read the first post of this thread for me mate? See the dragons reference and niggles in it? If your going to go fishing expect some bites :)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Can you read the first post of this thread for me mate? See the dragons reference and niggles in it? If your going to go fishing expect some bites :)

because he knows that f*ckwit dragons fans spend more time in here then they do in their own forum these days.

dragons fans hate the tigers more then they love the dragons, quiet sad really.

innsaneink

Referee
Theyre like a virus, get rid of one and two or three quickly replace it.

Stains...shit club, shit fans and an apt anagram

saints4ever

First Grade
because he knows that f*ckwit dragons fans spend more time in here then they do in their own forum these days.

dragons fans hate the tigers more then they love the dragons, quiet sad really.

You reckon? Can't see a mention of us and the amount of time we spend in your forum. Nope...just how you are supposed favourites for next year and wanting us to take it from you. If you read between the childishness you can clearly understand the message. 'holy shit we are favourites, what the f**k do we do now?'
I know it when I see it, been dealing with it the majority of the last decade. Sucks don't it

Latest posts