What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Season favourites.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Till we develope that "Manly Mongrel" to go with the Razzle Dazzle we will struggle to win the big games. We have to learn how to win three games a month rather than rely on a ten game streak at the back end of the season. This group of players are capable but can they deliver--I have my doubts

i believe this is the sole reason blair was signed.

seriously if a pack of:

8. galloway
9. farah
10. woods
11. blair
12. ellis
13. heighington

allows itself to get intimidated then there are humungous problems. other packs should fear playing us.

then keep in mind lote, lawrence and ayshford all around the 100kgs+. we are going to have one of the biggest teams in the nrl next year.

Tiger05

First Grade
i believe this is the sole reason blair was signed.

seriously if a pack of:

8. galloway
9. farah
10. woods
11. blair
12. ellis
13. heighington

allows itself to get intimidated then there are humungous problems. other packs should fear playing us.

then keep in mind lote, lawrence and ayshford all around the 100kgs+. we are going to have one of the biggest teams in the nrl next year.

That pack is awesome. Add to that backline players like Benji, Moltzen, Lawrence, Lote (if he gets some form) and Ayshford and we do look good.

Still who will be our halfback and who will be our fullback ? These are pretty big issues that need to be resolved.

Latest posts