What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-workout / Nitric Oxide

dogslife

Coach
There's too much of this "it doesn't work for me, therefore it doesn't work for anyone" in the health and fitness forum. Pre-workouts work wonders for me, so I say go for it

The first time i tried Jack3d i was unaware what it was and what it would do to my body. A mate at work (who i obviously trust) just said drink this and refused to tell me what it was. Half hour later i felt like running home with a full keg in each arm. He later explained to me what it was and it all made sense.. It is definitely not a placebo, if it were id be loving the shit i just tried..

aqua_duck

Coach
The first time i tried Jack3d i was unaware what it was and what it would do to my body. A mate at work (who i obviously trust) just said drink this and refused to tell me what it was. Half hour later i felt like running home with a full keg in each arm. He later explained to me what it was and it all made sense.. It is definitely not a placebo, if it were id be loving the shit i just tried..

If all this shit was a placebo pro athletes wouldn't be taking it

Frailty

First Grade
I still have two tubs of Jack3d...

I use it maybe once every two weeks.. I only use it for days where I am feeling really sluggish. I normally have a pretty heavy crash about 3 hours after taking it.

I still have two tubs of Jack3d...

I use it maybe once every two weeks.. I only use it for days where I am feeling really sluggish. I normally have a pretty heavy crash about 3 hours after taking it.

Whenever I took it, usually around 2-3pm, I wouldnt fall asleep until atleast midnight at the earliest, every time, without fail. My sleep would also be very light and terrible.

urban eel

Juniors
If all this shit was a placebo pro athletes wouldn't be taking it

*cough cough*

powerbalance1.jpg

aqua_duck

Coach
Theres pro athletes here? Awesome.

Obviously not on here numb nuts but Tom Humble got done by Asada after consuming Jack3d, I've got mates who've played at NYC and NSW cup level and I've got a mate who's a trainer for the dogs NYC team and they all use some type of pre workout formula

Latest posts