What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the Grand Final Score Competition!

Goddo

Bench
22 Melbourne Storm
28 Parramatta Eels

EDIT:

Half Time:
16 Melbourne Storm
16 Parramatta Eels

First Try Scorer: Luke Burt
Man of the Match (Clive Churchill Medal): In a losing side Cameron Smith

Last edited:

Brutus

Referee
Eels 23 Storm 22

HT Storm 12-10

Clive Churchill - Daniel Mortimer

First tryscorer - Ryan Hoffman

Crowd 82,162

Last edited:

nomarg

I hope Parra win- but can't see it happening...

38-12 for mine Storm.

Churchill medal to Slater

Charlie124

First Grade
Ill be cheering for the Eels, but i just cant see this Storm team losing this one especially after last year.

Storm 36
Eels 10

Dane Neilson first try scorer.

Slater MOM

GongPanther

Referee
If the Storm show the defense that they are capable of,and have been displaying of late,a 42-12 fist-beating could be on the cards.

Parramatta need to start as vigorously against the Storm as Newcastle did against the Eels in the 2001 GF.

Parra will also hope the groundsman will keep the grass cut long which is something to ponder.

So if Parra can pile on the points and thwart an agonizing second half in keeping the scoreboard quietish,then they might just get away with it by 28-20.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
With the crowd behind us Parramatta can easily win this, don't think they cannot, Parra have beaten the best to get here and could very much do it again on Sunday.

Gaba

First Grade
if storm had helped knock dragons out it'd be the other way around.

sour grapes Gibber.
nothing to do withsour grapes, the eels only face a team once who showed intensity and got flogged 37-0

if the storm comes out wiht intensity the score will be huge against the eels , and thats why i picked that score,

the storm will come out firing, and will be fresher also

Gaba

First Grade
I dont like the storm or do i rate No plans Bellamy as a good coach , imo he is very overrated

but still cant see the eels getting close in this game, if the storm comes out wiht intensity

Latest posts