What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the team to play penrith

Joely01

Bench
So it seems we will be missing the following players this week. Hayne, e.tonga, loko, smith.

1. Sio
2. Burt
3. Morgan
4. W. Tonga
5. Blair
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Mk
10. Allgood
11. Hindy
12. Paulo
13. Maitua
14. McGuire
15. Moi moi
16. Poore
17. Shackleton

I don't think sk will do huge changes. We don't seem to have much else in the backs.

bartman

Immortal
Here's my guess from another thread... it's not looking pretty against the Panthers side imo :(

Maybe for this week:
1. Sio (would be Hayne when fit)
2. ? Burt (would be Sio when Hayne fit, with Burt maybe in 14?)
3. ? Morgan (or Esi Tonga if fit, though personally I'd stick with Morgan)
4. W. Tonga
5. Blair
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. ? Keating (no other options this year)
10. Allgood (or a swap with Moimoi or Poore for variety)
11. Hindmarsh
12. ? Lasalo (seems to always be first choice against other backrowers)
13. Maitua

14. ? Maguire (could be Burt as an alternate dummy half/playmaker when Hayne fit, leaving Keating on as a tackling lock?)
15. Moimoi (or a swap with Allgood for variety)
16. Poore (or a swap with Allgood for variety)
17. ? Paulo/Horo/Shackleton/Tautai (but something in our back row rotations just isn't right this season either, and imo O'Hanlon is still some time away from being a top 17 level player)
Long term injured: Loko (would be worth a try in the centres alongside Willie), B Smith (would come into the starting side for Lasalo)

natheel

Coach
If its wet hayne won't play

If its dry they will probably give hayne every chance up until kickoff of making a return I reckon

strider

Post Whore
do we have anything at all ready to step in .... from reports, wenty got slaughtered

it'll be much the same - if not exactly the same .... only guys returning from injury are a chance for changes I think

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Picking Luke Burt - on the wing of all places - was weak as piss from Kearney. If he's going to bow to fan pressure like that he's giving away responsibility for the team's performances. Then he's giving away his right to coach the team.

Pazza

First Grade
Hayne
Sio
V Tautai
Tonga
Blair
Roberts
Sandow
Mannah
Keating
Allgood
Hindmarsh
Paulo
Maitua

McGuire
Poore
Fui Fui
Shack

1 Hayne
2 D Williams
3 Inu
4 Johnathan Wright
5 Ash Graham
6 Robson
7 Hodgkinson
8 Zeb Taia
9 Kingston
10 Faaoso
11 Mateo
12 T Rex
13 Lowrie

Bazal

Post Whore
If Hayne is out, I think Mullaney deserves a shot. At least it will give us the prospect of some punch from the back with the ball

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The Panthers got a touch up from the Rabbitohs out at Penrith today.

So what chance do the Panthers have away from home. We're specials!

Commodore

Juniors
If KEARNEY makes no changes do we have to accept thats all weve got and thats our best team, disregarding injuries. I beleive if he makes no changes he is accepting mediocaracy at its best!! And rewarding players who dont puy in and have no pride or guts! Give me someone who plays for 80 minutes, tries their hearts out out and if we lose I can wear it but not the crap we saw Saturday night FFS!!!!!!!!!!:x

hindy111

Post Whore
No need for big changes...
Do we realy need to hit panic button yet? Id look at the shack -any news on how he has been playing? Much prefer him at this stage than POH or Lassalo.
Burts defense for that first try was gee unforgivable.If Haynes back send burt back to wenty.
Moi Moi takes POH's spot.Perhaps pauolo for Lassalo and shacks for Lassalo or mcguire who i dont think offers anything more than MK who can play 80 mins

hindy111

Post Whore
Who has never won anything kearney or clear without bennet or both-lol
Id much rather cleary he took NZ to the GF.Im still not sold on Kearney and his so called plan.Im happy to give him this year but if not id give ricky a call.When you hear things like playes srent happy there is usualy a little truth behind it

bartman

Immortal
The Panthers got a touch up from the Rabbitohs out at Penrith today.

So what chance do the Panthers have away from home. We're specials!
This game will really test which of the teams can bounce back. Which of the coaches can get the best out of their squads following a loss. I hope it's us...

bartman

Immortal
Picking Luke Burt - on the wing of all places - was weak as piss from Kearney. If he's going to bow to fan pressure like that he's giving away responsibility for the team's performances. Then he's giving away his right to coach the team.
Do we have a date on that yet? ;-)

Latest posts