What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PREDICTED SCORE: WT v Canberra Raiders

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Why are you such a dickhead inkboy? Thank god not all Tigers fans are like you. My mate is a Tigers fan, and we both went down and enjoyed ourselfs today, then, there is stupid f***s like you? Shoot yourself in the head and do us all a favour. Your a dirty stain on the rest of the relativley good Tigers fans. People like you shouldn't be allowed to follow a team.

jed

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
Why are you such a dickhead inkboy? Thank god not all Tigers fans are like you. My mate is a Tigers fan, and we both went down and enjoyed ourselfs today, then, there is stupid f***s like you? Shoot yourself in the head and do us all a favour. Your a dirty stain on the rest of the relativley good Tigers fans. People like you shouldn't be allowed to follow a team.

^^^^^^^^^

What he said.

Raider Azz

Bench
ill third that motion. most of the tigers blokes on here are great guys, met a few of them in campbletown this year and then a few more yesterday, all round a nice bunch of blokes. however there are one or two dickheads on these forums who are just absolute wastes of space, and you know who you are.

simon says

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:

LMAO........

This is my fave post.....so much passion.

Please boys,keep going,this is absolute gold.Cant tell you how much fun I am having listening to all you schoolgirls whimpering in a huddle.

Gold I tell's ya.:lol: :lol:

simon says

First Grade
I think Ill stay a little longer,you guys are better than the comedy channel,keep up the whining you pack of sooks.

:lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i have a distinc feeling Simon is actually getting off on all of this... his wife (im assuming he has one) will be thankful for us tonight, she doesnt have to fake it tonight :)

simon says

First Grade
You may have noticed when I first came on here after the game I was actually very respectful of the effort of yer team and quite complimentary...then the sooks fired up and well,what can I say.Nature took its course.

Eddie.

Bench
Its good to have bragging rights over Raiders fans for the next 6 months.

Dont worry Simon, the Raiders fans are cut deep by this, you can tell they desperately wanted to have a shot at the Tigers and how the choke was on and benji got shut down by Carney and all the rest.

Happy days.

Raider Azz

Bench
simon says said:
You may have noticed when I first came on here after the game I was actually very respectful of the effort of yer team and quite complimentary...then the sooks fired up and well,what can I say.Nature took its course.
no one here is whinging, just giving it back to twits like yourself. you weren't respectful you twit, you never are on the subject of the raiders. like that time you admitted to getting a stiffy for insulting the Raiders. you seriously need to get yourself a life.

now like a said, get a load out, then f**k off.

Latest posts