What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PREDICTED SCORE: WT v Canberra Raiders

innsaneink

Referee
thickos said:
Ink won't care however... be a good bait for Simon though.

If the Raiders score twenty points or more... it's been a rare day :lol:

:lol::lol:

I watched the 88 GF from the Belmore Hotel, the main drag went off afterwards....saw the 89 GF at Wests Leagues, my main concern that day was keeping track of whos shout it was.

tye

Juniors
I think the raiders are the bet of the round....I really liked the way they played against the broncos and everything went against them. Give it to those tigers(pretenders).

innsaneink

Referee
I tip Wests Tigers 30-16 Raiders.

I tip Todd Payten to not be harrassed/stalked by rabid Raiders fans after the game.

I tip a thread to be created within 30 minutes after the loss whinging/bitching/moaning/blaming everyone and everything bar the raiders players themselves for their loss.

Kris_man

Bench
The Raiders will not be thrashed, not the way we've been defending recently. The Tigers will not be thrashed either, the Raiders don't have the points in them to do it (largely because we shut up shop as soon as we take a lead).

I am worried about the Raiders defence up the middle when Williams and Kahler come on, there will be opportunties for Marshall and Prince to cause havoc.

It's going to be very interesting to see what tactics we use against the Tigers, whether we try to consolidate territory by charging up the middle or try to score points by chucking it outwide .We've done both and everything in between so far this season. One thing's for sure, Matt Adamson's will have a bullseye on Benji Marshall's chest, and he'll be running straight at it.

We had success around the ruck last time we played them. Phil Graham had a strong game as well, making a couple of line breaks outwide.

This a bloody hard game to pick, but I'll say Wests Tigers 26 - Raiders 24.

sydraider

First Grade
Raiders defence has been awesome the last few weeks, even though we havent won!

Tigers have played every out of form team there is to play in the last five weeks!

Should be interesting ;)

woodgers

Bench
I tip Todd Payten to not be harrassed/stalked by rabid Raiders fans after the game.

You got it mixed up Ink. Payten to harrass Raiders fans after the games, mainly small children and babies....the other, other white meat.

"I want my baby back, baby back, baby back"

tiger_nick

Bench
sydraider said:
Raiders defence has been awesome the last few weeks, even though we havent won!

Tigers have played every out of form team there is to play in the last five weeks!

Should be interesting ;)

Yep those Dragons have been in terrible form. How did you guys go against the inform Warriors?

Eddie.

Bench
Canberra have been super gutsy these last 2 weeks so those predicting anything but a hard fought game have rocks in there head.

If i was a Raiders fans i would be worried about the defence out wide, Marshall has cut up Mogg a few times before. For Canberra, they might be able to exploit Halatau and Marshall defending on the same side with Adamson and Graham charging at them.

Be intersting thats for sure.

innsaneink

Referee
woodgers said:
You got it mixed up Ink. Payten to harrass Raiders fans after the games, mainly small children and babies....the other, other white meat.

"I want my baby back, baby back, baby back"

Oh yeah like Joely Baby gave all you guys a good going over earlier on in the year.

:lol:

Maybe Mr Noad should contact Raiders mgmnt re: his crowd behaviour problems.