What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2019

Tommy Smith

Referee
Did someone actually claim Blake as better than Latrell?
Lol yep. Check out the Penrith subforum for a laugh sometime. It's like the bogan twilight zone over there.

If Waqa isn't already better than Latrell then it's just a matter of time apparently.

For the sake of his rep future I sure hope he can play right centre because he'll never get within a mile of GoaTrell.

As for their forwards, did JWH ever get charged for violently raping their entire pack over 80minutes last year?

Valheru

Coach
Joseph Manu is better than Latrell anyway. Gave him a bath in the test last year.

This is a bit of a myth.

Manu
1 try
1 try assist
79m
3 tackle breaks
1 line break
1 line break assist

Latrell
0 tries
1 try assist
142m
6 tackle breaks
3 line breaks
2 line break assists.

adamkungl

Immortal
This is a bit of a myth.

Manu
1 try
1 try assist
79m
3 tackle breaks
1 line break
1 line break assist

Latrell
0 tries
1 try assist
142m
6 tackle breaks
3 line breaks
2 line break assists.

Manu won the eye test that day I reckon.
Seemed to have it over Trell in 1 on 1 battles

Valheru

Coach
Manu won the eye test that day I reckon.
Seemed to have it over Trell in 1 on 1 battles

Don't disagree. Manu gets the points because he made key stops on latrell on his own line and latrell's one missed tackle was Manu's try.

Saying it was a bath is a bit much though. Latrell had strong claims for MOTM had Australia won.

Anyways, if they only ever line up against each other in internationals I'll be happy.

typicalfan

Coach
Don't disagree. Manu gets the points because he made key stops on latrell on his own line and latrell's one missed tackle was Manu's try.

Saying it was a bath is a bit much though. Latrell had strong claims for MOTM had Australia won.

Anyways, if they only ever line up against each other in internationals I'll be happy.
The one Manu set up was better than the one he scores and Latrell was given more room to move all day by his inside men.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The one Manu set up was better than the one he scores and Latrell was given more room to move all day by his inside men.
Then it's settled.

Manu outplayed Latrell in their one and only match up and thus is better.

And by extension, Jake Friend is better than Cameron Smith after he gave him a bath in the GF.

Valheru

Coach
Then it's settled.

Manu outplayed Latrell in their one and only match up and thus is better.

And by extension, Jake Friend is better than Cameron Smith after he gave him a bath in the GF.

Head over to the panthers forum.

DWZ is a more accomplished captain than Godner according to them.

Grapple

Bench
1. Roosters
2. Penrith
3. Manly
4. Cowboys
5. Souths
6. Wests
7. Knights
8. Titans
9. Brisbane
10. Canberra
11. Storm
12. Bulldogs
13. Sharks
14. Dragons
15. Warriors
16. Eels

Tommy Smith

Referee
People on welfare outbreed the middle to upper classes so we're never going to have as many fans as Penrith.