What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions for this week

westie

Bench
Realistically, Weyman is your only prop. Problem for us is, especially without Payten, we tend to hang on while our starting pack is grabbing a breather.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
As long as we play similar to what we have in the last 2 weeks, I'll be happy. Win or lose. The players have done us proud in the last couple of weeks with their grit, determination and the good football they have been playing. About f**king time too.

Well done boys. Keep it up, not over yet. Finish the season on a high. Have a dig.

AJ_82

Juniors
The key to me is the first half simple as that. IF saints lead at half time, the tigpies have no chance ... IF the tigpies can build a lead into half time then they have half a chance!

konk4

Juniors
Dragons by 10 - 12 at the break. Dragons by 26 + at fulltime. Gasnier at least two tries maybe even a hatrick. Gasnier man of the match.

B. Scott first try.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
As long as we play similar to what we have in the last 2 weeks, I'll be happy. Win or lose. The players have done us proud in the last couple of weeks with their grit, determination and the good football they have been playing. About f**king time too.

Well done boys. Keep it up, not over yet. Finish the season on a high. Have a dig.
Exactly how I feel. They made it to the finals & have really lifted. Have provided some great football & excitement for all league watchers.

TroopyF

Juniors

Well said.
It's bloody AWESOME to still be watchin our team play this time of year.....for a change.
Great job WestsTigers and good luck tonight.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hadley just stated that it appears Skando will replace Murdoch-Masilla on the bench

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
just confirmed Skando not playing.

Fifita on the bench.

Take it Gibbs is starting then

Fifita, Dwyer, Murdoch-Masila, Fitzhenry on the bench