What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preferred Grand Final Winner

El Coconuto

Bench
Melbourne, for the sake of an improved fan base. Either way, I don't give a stuff so long as the Dragons and Bulldogs both cop it sweet!

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Dogs or the Broncs.
Dont want the Cowgirls or St George Illawarra to win a Premiership before us. Dont want Rooters to win coz of Goose Gould.

tribeca

Juniors
I'd prefer the Panthers (for Lang, Girds & Preston) or Bulldogs (for Price), but really anyone but the Rorters (thanks to Gould) & Dragons (thanks to Daley).

Jimbo

Immortal
This week I'll be supporting Penrith first and foremost, followed by Melbourne and the Dogs. In week 2, I'll be supporting whoever the Dragins are playing.

Raiders and Cowboys will be gooorne after week 1, so I'd like to see either Melbourne, Penrith or the Dogs win it.

Id like to see Penrith win it again. I could handle Dogs but definately not St George or the Roosters. If it somehow came down to a Roosters v St George finals (which it wont) Id go for the Roosters :(

coolumsharkie

Referee
Go to go the Pennie Panthers for back to back....If its Rorters and Stains GF I wont be happy...

As for that other sport .... 'The Cats' nah not geelong the whole f**kin lot of em!!!

Cats!! (translation) Soft Coks!

Booyah

Bench
I'm going for the Pennys. Great game tonight, and they can only get better with the Hair Bears and Lewis to come back.

Plus I figure with the Langs and Presto, they're the closest thing to Cronulla still in the running.

Go boys go!

tUp

----
PENRITH CANT WIN!
all my mates are penrith supporters, and if i have to put up with another year of "whose got the trophy" blah blah blah, im gonna be pissed off. :evil:

Nullajet

Juniors
Plus I figure with the Langs and Presto, they're the closest thing to Cronulla still in the running.

My thoughts exactly, Booyah!!

I love seeing presto go well.....and hate seeing him go well..lol

Pennies have delivered the langs and presto what they deserved and couldnt quite get with the sharks...

I have always had a soft spot for the pennies......love girdler as well

GO THE PANTHERS!!!

Glenndonna

8) John Langs Penrith Panthers, Great game tonight, They looked and played fantastic, Just teased those Dragons, OH YEA

Latest posts