What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim Final 2: Storm v Dragons *match thread, live updates Saturday*

CyberKev

Staff member
Well played, Storm.

I take my hat off to yas, the better side won.

Good luck to both sides next weekend, I hope its a cracker.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Too good when it counted, story of the Melbourne Storm all year

Good on ya's, very well played and best of luck for the Broncos

Ari Gold

Bench
Geez Australia is going to be talking about nothing but sport next week... QLD, NSW, VIC, WA all represented in the 2 footy finals.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Geez Saints, i know it isn't a choke, but when they get into big games like this they always look so unorganised in attack, don't know why when they've been brillant the last month?

drake

First Grade
AIDS, such a fitting name.

Congratulations to the Storm. Just too damn good. Awesome execution, kicking game was great, right amount of niggle, defense was superb.

Gutted, but not disgusted. Beaten by an excellent team.

RABK

Referee
Well done dragons on a great season - there was no choke - melbourne are simply brilliant. Any moron who calls that a choke just don't appreciate how good this Melbourne side really are.

Sad to see Barrett, Timmins and Bailey leave never winning a premiership in such a good side - always been a big fan of Baz. I doubt the dragons will threaten for a while - that's just an opinion but i'm tipping them to miss the 8 next year.

Storm vs Broncos - awesome for the game.

Thomo.

First Grade
the two teams that made - desrved it. played well.

i can't wait for next week. i was hoping for the dogs v drags, but you can't have it all.

I'll be putting a bet on next week and heading to the GF.

Good luck broncs and storm:)

does channel 9 have a post game wrap of the game? if they do then its poor form by ch9 in melb for ending the telecast almost immediately and going to some movie

innsaneink

Referee
Not taking anything away fromMelb, they deserved to win, but one try came after a strip from Cronk I think on Bull....and then another knock on incident I think (missed it getting a drink) justbefore Turners try....Clark seemed to allow Dragons quicker PTBs.....if the NRL are fair dink whichwe know they aint, Clark WONT ref the GF.

Edit

Collingwood...Yep, they just interviewed Inglis and Bellamy in the sheds, ad break now and coming back for m-o-tm and more i'views.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Collingwood Storm said:
does channel 9 have a post game wrap of the game? if they do then its poor form by ch9 in melb for ending the telecast almost immediately and going to some movie

yes

PARRA_FAN

Coach
last year was more of a choke for the Dragons, they came 2nd last year and were beaten by the underdogs who ended up winning the comp.

Tonight though, they were beaten by one of the best teams in the comp, if not the best team. Im glad the Storm won, cause no-one gave them credit all week, they kept talking about that game against us where they didnt play their best. But you need the tight games before the most important ones, give Parramatta some credit in that game, and the same thing happened tonight. Theyre a good football team and deserve to be there.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
This GF will be a barn-burning, rocket-busting, motor-boating son of a bitch!!!

I cannot wait!!!!

Go the Broncos, go the Storm!!!!