What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prelim Finals - Gameday - Broncos v Warriors

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Even my Broncos mate watching the game can't believe the calls and double standards.
Sure have been so shockers, but there are 4 main areas the game has been won

Run Metres - Bris 1825 Warriors 1300
Line Breaks - Bris 11 Warriors 3
Offloads - Bris 23 Warriors 6
Missed Tackles - Warriors 49 Bris 23

Know how shit it is to cop dud calls in huge games, but don’t let it take away the enjoyment of the whole season

nswarrior

Juniors
Broncos better esp. in the forwards. Haas dominated AFB I thought and Carrigan had a great 1st spell. Too fast, and too strong the Bronx

Sure have been so shockers, but there are 3 main areas the game has been won

Run Metres - Bris 1825 Warriors 1300
Line Breaks - Bris 11 Warriors 3
Missed Tackles - Warriors 49 Bris 23

Know how shit it is to cop dud calls in huge games, but don’t let it take away the enjoyment of the whole season
Don't think refs only reason, but it's the main one.
No sin bin on 2 opportunities. But as soon as we blink we get binned.
We on top in the game before 3m forward pass try.
Run meters controlled by 10m set by ref and how long you can be in lie in the tackle, but also our line speed.
Offloads our fault not wrapping up the ball, but held calls seemed late for Broncos.
DWZ defence a problem.
Pompey goal kicking a problem.

Next time anyone talks about changing the grand final time, shut their mouth.
Channel 9 just got refs to insure no talk this week about that.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I kinda feel sorry for Pompey. He’s a workhorse trying to foot it with thoroughbreds. Hopefully he’s an NSW Cup star next year.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Broncos better esp. in the forwards. Haas dominated AFB I thought and Carrigan had a great 1st spell. Too fast, and too strong the Bronx
Yep that’s spot on, Brisbane ran with intent for 80mins, won contact all game bending the line and creating offloads, Warriors weren’t hitting the ball up hard and were getting slower play the balls through not winning any contact. Walker tried to change that when he came off the bench and it was noticeable

TheDMC

Bench
Brisbane were better, no doubt. The ref- what a merkin. We need RTS in The centers for some strike and we need a lot more second phase aka offloads. 2024 our year!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yep that’s spot on, Brisbane ran with intent for 80mins, won contact all game bending the line and creating offloads, Warriors weren’t hitting the ball up hard and were getting slower play the balls through not winning any contact. Walker tried to change that when he came off the bench and it was noticeable
We’re still short a quality big man IMO. Brisbane killed us with offloads last night.