What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 24th September 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

Black Diamond

Juniors
I understand it and if you guys had lost to us in massive games of late like for example if we won the GF last year lots of yours fans would be wanting revenge. You’ve had the wood on us of late no doubt about it and you deserve it. Both teams have been up there the last few years so a bit of an intense rivalry is forming I feel. In the stands at games it feels the same way as well.

I feel there has been an arrogance personally at times with how your coach has spoken too and of course Nathan Cleary and Luai etc........ your boys are very confident which I have no issue with but it’s things like Nathan Cleary laughing at an injured Josh Mansour last year. Kikau mocking us after the GF rather than being humble........ Kikau laughing about Arrow getting injured in last years GF... things like this mate are what angers the Souths faithful and it comes across as arrogance. Plus we played you recently I think it was last year and the penalty count was 12-2 to you guys who get very call and it was close to the worst refereed game I’ve seen in my life things like that, that make us fume.

So yes we would love some revenge on you guys for those reasons. I hope you understand where I’m coming from as I feel Callmack feels much the same as I do.
Oh and Lattrell calling Allianz Trellianz and telling other teams to look over their shoulders ..we're coming isn't arrogant? Please 🙄

Pomoz

Bench
Arrogant? You have read the words to Glory Glory right? Talking of humbling Parramatta, mauling Tigers, slashing Dragons. A champion that stands above the rest. The Pride of the League.

Please take a minute for self reflection and remember you are playing a club that is from the working class suburbs of Penrith. It is not owned by wealthy people or Hollywood stars. It is a club founded on blue collar working people. The people of Penrith own it, not some elite billionaires. We can only dream of the wealth you have, the geographical advantages of being in the centre of the largest city in Sydney. The median house price in Penrith is $849,000, in Redfern it is $1.8 million!

You started in 1908, the Panthers 1967. You have been playing in a 40,000 capacity stadium while the battlers of Penrith are playing in a 20,000 seater decrepit ground that still has a grass area for seating and a grandstand with no cover in the rain. You have every advantage you could ask for.

Your team song sings about how great you are and how you smash everybody. It is so full of self importance I can only presume your call of arrogance is an ironic statement to lighten the mood.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Arrogant? You have read the words to Glory Glory right? Talking of humbling Parramatta, mauling Tigers, slashing Dragons. A champion that stands above the rest. The Pride of the League.

Please take a minute for self reflection and remember you are playing a club that is from the working class suburbs of Penrith. It is not owned by wealthy people or Hollywood stars. It is a club founded on blue collar working people. The people of Penrith own it, not some elite billionaires. We can only dream of the wealth you have, the geographical advantages of being in the centre of the largest city in Sydney. The median house price in Penrith is $849,000, in Redfern it is $1.8 million!

You started in 1908, the Panthers 1967. You have been playing in a 40,000 capacity stadium while the battlers of Penrith are playing in a 20,000 seater decrepit ground that still has a grass area for seating and a grandstand with no cover in the rain. You have every advantage you could ask for.

Your team song sings about how great you are and how you smash everybody. It is so full of self importance I can only presume your call of arrogance is an ironic statement to lighten the mood.
Youve seen muppet kickau on tape making fun, or are u all in delusional dreams? Thats arrogance!! Teams songs are about winning and beating other teams ,you arseholes can justify all you like but you have a team that disrespects and makes fun of others, thats arrogance and downright unsportsmanlike BS and you can try to justify but fail.
Your mob are an infestation that comes to our thread to try and rub our faces in it,why not piss off and talk to your own, we are not interested.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Youve seen muppet kickau on tape making fun, or are u all in delusional dreams? Thats arrogance!! Teams songs are about winning and beating other teams ,you arseholes can justify all you like but you have a team that disrespects and makes fun of otbers thats arrogance and downright unsportsmanlike BS and you can try to justify but fail.
Your mob are an infestation that comes to our thread to try and rub our faces in it,why not piss off and talk to your own, we are not interested.
And laughing at injured players.

handyman2190

Bench

You have a phsycological problem and need to see a doctor,i suggest you talk to someone about your feelings of inadequacy and leave us alone

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

Lol
You have had a new stadium thanks to the pork barreling of the corrupt Libs - that we the taxpayer has had to pay for

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs Line Up For Preliminary Final vs Panthers: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...squad-for-preliminary-final-against-panthers/

Pretty damn happy with that team for the Prelim, all things considered! Still a great side. A real shame to see Liva ruled out, that is a bit of a blow but cool to see Jed back fit! I didn't expect him to come in onto the bench as I thought it'd be Davvy (still think that's what will happen) but I'm not complaining.

Good to see AJ named too! He is apparently a 50/50 chance so still a big concern there. Otherwise, the side remains unchanged!

Strong side! One that I think is certainly capable of knocking the Panthers off and advancing to the GF. Hurry up and get here Saturday night!!

Hellray

Juniors
Again to me the bench looks small and also concerned we are carrying 2 very injury prone players on it scares me.

Be interesting if any changes are made before Saturday.

Great to see Hosty almost back in the team also

Steenson123

Juniors
A
Youve seen muppet kickau on tape making fun, or are u all in delusional dreams? Thats arrogance!! Teams songs are about winning and beating other teams ,you arseholes can justify all you like but you have a team that disrespects and makes fun of others, thats arrogance and downright unsportsmanlike BS and you can try to justify but fail.
And in 56 or so years dopey Penrith has what 3 Titles? Like Melbourne Penriuth will soon hit the cliff going down.. Its just a matter of time. They will do themselves in as Alexander and Geyer Izzard et al did in the early 90s. Its in their Westie mentality.

soc123_au

Staff member
A

And in 56 or so years dopey Penrith has what 3 Titles? Like Melbourne Penriuth will soon hit the cliff going down.. Its just a matter of time. They will do themselves in as Alexander and Geyer Izzard et al did in the early 90s. Its in their Westie mentality.
In the last 50 years Panthers 3 to Souths 1. Congratulations on your dumbest post of the year award.

Blues Riff

Bench
A

Yep, having your brother/in law killed in a road accident will do that to you, cheers.