What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League and Flegg

Anonymous

Juniors
If Stuey can teach Williams to run like Iafeta Paleeasina then we'll have a winner on our hands. He's bllooooody massive.

Booyah

Bench
El Garbo said:
If Stuey can teach Williams to run like Iafeta Paleeasina then we'll have a winner on our hands. He's bllooooody massive.

Yeah looks like a bit of a Unit.

I hope we see him in firsts next week. Unlikely but still, you never know...

imasharkie

Coach
lolesi said:
Haha i thought goldy was sh*t and franze was tops!
Funny how people see stuff different :)
Lolesi and McSharkie are right on their evaluation of McGoldrick he is ordinary and everyone who watched the game with me last night all agreed, so cheese(or should we say Uncle Cheese McGoldrick) you are definatly watching a different game to everyone else, although I must admit Franze was pretty crap too.

pogo

Juniors
mc gokdrick missed 4 tackles on the peter burns stand touchline in the second half and those watching in that area certainly did not miss that!
as for the flegg and cup games i thought ciraldo looks the goods and reece williams will be an outstanding forward in time.
jason williams was a sight to behold powering into the line and getting away 2 outstanding balls that had the crowd cheering.
he looks unfit and his lateral movement was poor, but he when he hits in defence they stay hit...shades of danny stains.
i think he will get some time in firsts when his fitness improves.
our depth is terrific for a change.

Latest posts