What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League countdown and pre-season sledging thread.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
A lot of us on here can not wait till the start of the Premier League on August 11, so why not make a thread about it :D
To get things starting, I'll tell you something all of you should already know:
Arsenal will take out the Premier League and FA Cup.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We get Sunderland first up

I expect them to be pretty fired up and it could be embarrassing if they beat us because we will need time for our new players to gel.

the table (same one it is every year, except 1 and 2 are interchangeable):

1. Chelsea
2. Man U
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. a team thats over-achieved yet will be like 15 points behind liverpool
6. Tottenham

The English league really needs a finals series, i dont know why the other 16 turn up.

Bumble

First Grade
novacastrian_panther said:
A lot of us on here can not wait till the start of the Premier League on August 11, so why not make a thread about it :D
To get things starting, I'll tell you something all of you should already know:
Arsenal will take out the Premier League and FA Cup.

Spurs will finish above Le Arse this year. I guarentee it.

Dragooner

Bench
Bumble has more chance of convincing everyone that Lampard is better than Pirlo than Sp*rs have of making the Top 4. And that says something.

And remember the chant at Highbury in the last round of the 05/06 season. 'Champions League, you're havin' a laugh' You remeber that scum fans, it truly is a laugh to think that you guys will play champions league.

And by the way. It won't be Arsenal at risk of dropping out of the four. If anything we'll be the ones running away with first place. (And yes I am cocky but that's just me!)

Bumble

First Grade
Saint Dragon said:
Bumble has more chance of convincing everyone that Lampard is better than Pirlo than Sp*rs have of making the Top 4. And that says something.

And remember the chant at Highbury in the last round of the 05/06 season. 'Champions League, O what a laugh' You remeber that scum fans, it truly is a laugh to think that you guys will play champions league.

And by the way. It won't be Arsenal at risk of dropping out of the four. If anything we'll be the ones running away with first place. (And yes I am cocky but that's just me!)

Deluded Arse fans are the best...:lol::lol:

And BTW, the chant is "Youre havin' a laugh" not "o what a laugh"

yous blokes are all mad

derby_logo.jpg

DERBY! will take the league, fa cup and carling cup trebble. COME ON DERBY!

RedVGooner

Juniors
we might of lost henry but that doesnt mean we are goin to go bad in the premierleague but heres my tips

1. Arsenal
2. man utd
3. chelski
4. liverpool
5. everton

superloco10 said:
we might of lost henry but that doesnt mean we are goin to go bad in the premierleague but heres my tips

1. Arsenal
2. man utd
3. chelski
4. liverpool
5. everton

Switch Everton and Liverpool around, and I'm happy.

Bumble

First Grade
superloco10 said:

1. Arsenal
2. man utd
3. chelski
4. liverpool
5. everton

Doesn't it now...:lol::lol::lol:

Macca_

Coach
Bumble said:
Doesn't it now...:lol::lol::lol:
But does it? The majority of Arsenals good results against the 'big guns' in the EPL last season were without Henry. He also only played about 20 games from memory. Wasn't completely fit all season.