What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League countdown and pre-season sledging thread.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
So basically, your an elitist twat who can't handle the fact that English football is more popular around the world than Serie A.

Tell me something I don't know.

Your departure has softened your resolve, Bumble. Harden up.

Bumble

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Your departure has softened your resolve, Bumble. Harden up.

Celtic vs Roma is gonna happen this year. I can feel it.

And when it does, Totti and co. will go home crying...:lol:

Mong

Post Whore
CWBush said:
Since I've not seen any West Ham love, I'll chime in. Fairly confident about our chances this year, provided we don't go through that same kind of complacency that dogged us last year. Any official word on the Tevez situation yet, though? Whether or not he sticks around will go a long way to determining whether we're contenders for Europe or mid table this year, I think.

I realise your a leeds fan but try and limit the sillyness..

Even with Tevez they won't be European contenders this season.. It will take some time to get to that stage..

My take on Tevez is that they will try and shore up that they have the rights to what happens to him no matter who claims his "economic rights"... Once that's done they will probably sell him for heaps, if he doesn't want to stay then no point keeping him, and make a huge profit considering they paid next to nothing for him.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Even with Tevez they won't be European contenders this season.. It will take some time to get to that stage..

Because sides like Portsmouth and Blackburn are both world class outfits deserving of European contention...

I realise you're an idiot, but please try to limit the stupidity. Given the quality of the side we've got and the tripe such as Middlesborough and Manchester City that finished above us last season - it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could push for a place in the top seven or eight.

As for your opinion on the Tevez situation, I'm in agreement, provided the offer is right. From what I've read, the Manchester United offer is nowhere near what a world class player's sale should be creating.

chiana

Juniors
Russell Crowe's Band said:
yous blokes are all mad

derby_logo.jpg

DERBY! will take the league, fa cup and carling cup trebble. COME ON DERBY!

Agreed
Derby County for the treble.

Burnley will win the Championship and get promoted.

Tom Shines

First Grade
CWBush said:
Because sides like Portsmouth and Blackburn are both world class outfits deserving of European contention...

I realise you're an idiot, but please try to limit the stupidity. Given the quality of the side we've got and the tripe such as Middlesborough and Manchester City that finished above us last season - it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could push for a place in the top seven or eight.
Oi!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, let's be honest, they were one of the most uninspiring sides going around last year. The only reason I'd tune in for one of their games was in the hope Joey Barton would kill someone.

Mong

Post Whore
CWBush said:

No one said they were.. Whats the relevance?

I realise you're an idiot, but please try to limit the stupidity.

:lol: Leeds fans get upset easily...

Given the quality of the side we've got and the tripe such as Middlesborough and Manchester City that finished above us last season - it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we could push for a place in the top seven or eight.

And what European comp do you qualify for if you come 8th?

As for your opinion on the Tevez situation, I'm in agreement, provided the offer is right. From what I've read, the Manchester United offer is nowhere near what a world class player's sale should be creating

And Manure have not been negotiating with West Ham either..

Mong

Post Whore
Saint Dragon said:
Aren't we meant to be sledging other teams. Not two fans sledging each other?!?!? :S

CW isn't a Hammers fan.. He's a turncoat Leeds fan..

The worst of the worst...

Latest posts