What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PREMIER LEAGUE RESULTS!!!

Parraren

Bench
Mr_E said:
Was Cannings wearing number 25? I wasn't sure if that was him or not. :?:

The Fox commentators said that Cannings made a succesfull comeback from injury in Premier League.

Hurriflatch

Referee
well, that depends on your defination of succesfull he didn't get injured again but other then that

He played around 30 mins in 2 stints on the field then got binned for 10.

bartman

Immortal
At least Prems are back to the winning circle. Any other news of either grade from people that were there?

Utey

Coach
He wasnt great but i didnt expect much seein his jsut got back from a long term injury. He was stupid and got binned but did his normal thing next week will be better to see how and what type of player he is.

newmanj

Juniors
The score in the PL was 40-22.

Impressive performers were Tim Smith, Feleti Mateo, Luke O'Dwyer, and Fui Fui. Jim Curtis also impressed off the bench.

The team was

1. Joel Reddy
2. Matt Gruzka
3. Brett Delaney
4. John Williams
5. Steve Mowbray
6. Feleti Mateo
7. Tim Smith
8. Fui Fui
9. Shane Muspratt
10. Chris Armit
12. Chris Muckert
25. Aaron Cannings
13. Luke O'Dywer

Res 11. Josh Cordoba
14 – Peter ELLIS
15 – Jeremiah PAI
16 – Jim CURTS

Wests lead 12-0 after 12 minutes, with the eels starting very slowly. However, from that point on, the eels clicked into another gear, and were never in danger of losing once they hit the lead.

Tim Smith scored a hat-trick of tries. I really believe he is the sort of player that will go even better in first grade, with class players around him.

newmanj

I saw Tim Smith play and he played very well and apart from the 2 or 3 trys he scored he set up another 2 with deft passes.

Also Josh Cordoba is definately one for the future this kid makes Ground with every hit up.

Musprat was absolutely pathetic even in reserve grade he is shit, I can't believe he got the MOTM award. He should not be allowed near another football field.

FLEGG

I tell ya what we lost the game and most of the team i would not feed BUT I will say the the TAIA Bros especially ZEB is going to be a star. Strong, Fast and has a great pass on him as well.

Alex good point the 1st div game ended at 6.30 we were left with an hour to watch 5 year old kids run around which I thought was dumb. Game started at @5pm

Williams went ok made one good run of note but Looked really tired at times maybe because of the lack of game time. He got smashed in a huge tackle and stayed down for a while, so he went off for a while and then came back on. Williams and Garuska make a pretty big 3/4 and Wing combo.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Flegg lost because some players didn't pay attention

Lead 18-16 with 4 mins (about) left on the clock.

Wests go for a short kickoff with some players just standing around. They then get a penalty and Wests score on the bell.

Our No.13 in flegg was crap. He was solely responsible for 2 of there trys and kept dropping the ball. He got hooked the 1st time but they let him come back on to destroy us more.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
glad to hear that john williams survived another game, im so fearful for his neck everytime he gets tackled

Zeb Taia is a champ, luvs the biff ;-) ive see littler players run away in fear from him!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah, in the game v Penrith @ Penrith both Ben and Zeb Taia got binned (maybe even sent off) at the same time for fighting