What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League Round 14 - pick the winners

Pick the winners?

• Total voters

Y2Eel

First Grade
roopy said:
Parra obviously have a good side, because they are leading the comp.
The Knights have a side of young blokes who have been pushed up to firstgrade before their time - but they tasted firstgrade, which makes them better players.

How does playing first grade make them better players??:-k

girvie

Staff member
Souths Juniors 22 (D Loder, G Wood, M Brinckley, J Williams tries R Bell 3 goals) defeated Manly 20 (M Lennon, N Tutt, J Mullane, N Hollingsworth tries M Lennon 2 goals)

Bulldogs 28 (T Cutler, M Richter, J Cale, D Irvine, J Hickey tries N Armit 3, I Kaufmann goals) defeated Western Suburbs 20 (S McDonnell, I De Gois, R Cashmere tries B Roberts 4 goals)

St Marys Penrith 30 (P Wallace 2, G Daniela, D McLean, M Gordon, L Cross tries D McLean 2, M Gordon goals) defeated Balmain Ryde 12 (M Rieck, L Hession tries J Caine 2 goals)

Newtown 22 (N Merritt, F Samia, V Mellars, J Stosic tries N Merritt 3 goals) defeated St George Illawarra 16 (N Youngquest, L Mercer, B Ryan tries D Holdsworth 2 goals)

Sydney Roosters 42 (M Tauasa 2, G Rovelli, M Lett, B Firman, H L'Estrange, N Catic, T Pamatangi tries J Soward 5 goals) defeated North Sydney 10 (C Tuatara, A Heremaia tries A Moodie goal)

Parramatta 31 defeated Newcastle 24

I was at the double header at Henson Park. Norths are struggling a bit at the moment with their four Storm players all out for the game aswell as 6 others out through injury. This meant a couple of Jersey Flegg players were called up, and they both played quite well. The Roosters had to much class for Norths with Ned Catic, Richard Faooso, Brett Firman and Jamie Soward all in their squad. I thought Catic was the best for the Roosters.
The Newtown/Dragons match was close with Newtown getting over the line a couple of times but no try being awarded. They won it right at the end.