What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League- Round 3.

girvie

Staff member
Here are the team line ups and dates for the games.
http://www.arlfoundation.com/nswrlfiles/Gameday2.pdf

Roosters (2) vs Wests (11)
Roosters are always strong but Wests have been boosted by the inclusion of Robert Miles, Matt Rieck, and Ben Reynolds.
I tip Roosters

Cougars (13) vs Dragons (12)
Bottom of the table clash.
I tip Cougars

Parramatta (5) vs Newtown (10)
Should be a good match.
I tip Parramatta.

Manly (6) vs North Sydney (1)
Traditional rivals.
I tip Norths

Canterbury (7) vs Balmain Ryde (4)
I tip Canterbury

Souths Jnrs (8 ) vs Canberra (3)
I tip Canberra

Newcastle have their second bye.

I wish I could tip the Jets over Parra... But I'm not so sure after last weeks display against woManly.
Norths by 30 over woManly! Gee that felt good typing that! And the Jets with a last minute field goal over Parra 13-12!

yappy

Bench
We've also got Patto back from the bench and the very exciting Shannon McDonnell is making his starting debut at this grade. Patto gives us a much better looking bench, but I'd like one more forward there. I won't say we'll beat the chooks, but I'm more confident of how we'll go with this selection.

GoTheBears - I'm almost certain he meant "go for" in the sense of "tip" (correct me if I'm wrong here, Jeffles, meu amigo velho).

Also, given our history, we're unlikely to be great supporters of an organisation that foisted the likes of that turd Arko on our wonderful game.

Ahhhhh. If only every Jets / Manly game turned out like the '81 semi...

Red Bear

Referee
The Dawson Twins Minus 1 said:
GoTheBears - I'm almost certain he meant "go for" in the sense of "tip" (correct me if I'm wrong here, Jeffles, meu amigo velho).

Also, given our history, we're unlikely to be great supporters of an organisation that foisted the likes of that turd Arko on our wonderful game.

Ahhhhh. If only every Jets / Manly game turned out like the '81 semi...
I wish you thrashed or just plain beat the manly scum.

Jeffles

Bench
The Dawson Twins Minus 1 said:

Exatamente, você jato chinês

And I was right too. Shame about the Jets. :(