What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League semi final: Raiders vs Dragons

edabomb

First Grade
Since quite a few forum members think our reggies side is better than our firsts would that mean our firsts would of been pumped by 70odd?

paulquinn49

Bench
Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
Since quite a few forum members think our reggies side is better than our firsts would that mean our firsts would of been pumped by 70odd?

Nah Carney plays in firsts now, would go to Golden Point though, imo of course

greeneyed

First Grade
TR.... do you even know if he played? No. It is time someone told you to just get back in your box and I'm doing it. Why the hell would you want to come on the forum and taunt people in our lowest hour? We have been bundled out by a big score in PL and you just want to get some stupid advantage over someone on a forum. Low act. I actually thought better of you in the past.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
greeneyed said:
TR.... do you even know if he played? No. It is time someone told you to just get back in your box and I'm doing it. Why the hell would you want to come on the forum and taunt people in our lowest hour? We have been bundled out by a big score in PL and you just want to get some stupid advantage over someone on a forum. Low act. I actually thought better of you in the past.

No, I really am that obnoxious. But relax, I`m regularly told to get back in my box.

Hurting as much as anyone, Tiger, so down off your high horse now please.