What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

premier league trial

Utey

Coach
How about Fui and Nasio (sp). That guy put on some huge hits.

Blake is not a 5/8.

strider

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
Yeah unfortunately Josh Davis was very quiet last night, VERY Quiet!!! Didn't get involved at all.

He cut off one promising wests play defending down our (the grandstand) side ... he had dropped back for the kick and tbh I thought he stayed back too long, but when he came up he rushed up to make a hit on their centre and made him throw a lovely ball to the touch judge.

He also looked a bit sus under a bomb :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
thank you mr teamsheet

don't let those girls corrupt you, whatever they say it's the opposite to what I am, except when they tell you I'm a good guy.

no problems btw :D

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
don't let those girls corrupt you, whatever they say it's the opposite to what I am, except when they tell you I'm a good guy.

:LOL: dont lie to the newbie. He saw it with his own eyes.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Yeah unfortunately Josh Davis was very quiet last night, VERY Quiet!!! Didn't get involved at all.

what about the pathetic attempt to difuse a bomb, for some reason didn't look interested out there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
He cut off one promising wests play defending down our (the grandstand) side ... he had dropped back for the kick and tbh I thought he stayed back too long, but when he came up he rushed up to make a hit on their centre and made him throw a lovely ball to the touch judge.

He also looked a bit sus under a bomb :?

he's definitely got what it takes to make a big impact in the game, you can tell by his build and the way he ran.

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:

oh no - they told me you were - and I quote - "a wonderful person"

oh, hang on - I'm thinking of someone else aren't I

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
:lol: dont lie to the newbie. He saw it with his own eyes.

they've got you under their thumb, tried to warn you but you didn't listen ;-)

:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
did any of you guys notice number 13 for the flegg side? team sheet said Aaron Dalton but I don't think he was sighted at all.

BD5733

Juniors
Was it supposed to say Drew Dalton? But I didn't notice him there anyway, but he must have been because his younger brother was there.

In the game with our NRL players I thought all of them who had played 1st grade showed signs of why they are probably in NRL more than PL, except for Ash Graham. He didn't look dangerous at all in attack.

Glenn Morrison was running some very good lines, especially off PJ's great darts from dummy half.

Cayless was hitting the line very hard.

I thought Tahu was great, made about 3 half breaks, and 3 offloads that led to other half breaks.

Grothe did his usual runs from dummy half and looked to be going ok.

Moi Moi was playing very hard, tackling and running like crazy. He was getting involved in a little bit of niggle early on and occasionally went close to going above the shoulders in the tackle.

Another side note:

*The ref sent one of the Ryde Eastwood teams player to the sin bin.

I thought that was pretty dumb, surely Smithy would have prefered practicing our attacking plays against a full 13 players. And I think we scored our 2nd and 3rd tries while they had the guy in the bin.

Utey

Coach
Ref blew too many penalties. Fui will have a big year if he can keep out of trouble.

BD5733

Juniors
* I also saw Stringer, Scott Prince and Terry Lamb at the ground.

*Bronson Harrison was in the Ryde Eastwood team too

strider

Post Whore
they were all there - hindy, stringer, vella, john morris - with bad hair :shock: ..... tho I must say it would have made my night had I seen scott prince :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
BD5733 said:
Was it supposed to say Drew Dalton? But I didn't notice him there anyway, but he must have been because his younger brother was there.

wasn't Drew he is in Ballina.

strider

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
I thought I saw Brian Smith at the game yesterday, He must not be going to Ballina.

yeah he was there - in the bright light blue tshirt .... my sources (hellsy and nikki :lol:) tell me he was catching a plane up to ballina today

Latest posts