What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

premier league

2 True Blues

Coach
Looking forward to this game guys. definately gonna hurt seein Cliff and Stosic playin against us though.

If Newtown don't improve their defensive game it's gonna be tough, but we have a great attack this season.

Players to watch will be Josh LEWIS from St George, Edmondson from England, Tonga from the Berries and Glenn HALL if not injured from the Manly match, also DOYLE if back from injury.

We suffered several injuries against Manly last weekend with LETT stretchered from the field with a leg injury in the first half, and also Heath Le STRANGE being injured.

Hoping Lafi MANUA will be back from injury. He has been out for the last two weeks. Would like to see him come off the bench against his brother Cliff.

2 True Blues

Coach
Cliff will definately be pumped mate, thats for sure.....Can't wait till Saturday. Are you guys be there early to watch the game ??

Snoop Shark

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Cliff will definately be pumped mate, thats for sure.....Can't wait till Saturday. Are you guys be there early to watch the game ??

I'll be at Snoop's concert! I bought my ticket early! Cliff and Nige and a few of the other fellas are going to his sunday concert! Bloody spewin i jumped the gun!

imasharkie

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Looking forward to this game guys. definately gonna hurt seein Cliff and Stosic playin against us though.

If Newtown don't improve their defensive game it's gonna be tough, but we have a great attack this season.

Players to watch will be Josh LEWIS from St George, Edmondson from England, Tonga from the Berries and Glenn HALL if not injured from the Manly match, also DOYLE if back from injury.

We suffered several injuries against Manly last weekend with LETT stretchered from the field with a leg injury in the first half, and also Heath Le STRANGE being injured.

Hoping Lafi MANUA will be back from injury. He has been out for the last two weeks. Would like to see him come off the bench against his brother Cliff.

How is Heath Le Strange goin this year 2 true blues. I thought he was coming to the Sharks.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Snoop Shark said:
I'll be at Snoop's concert! I bought my ticket early! Cliff and Nige and a few of the other fellas are going to his sunday concert! Bloody spewin i jumped the gun!

Change of plans i hear! Sundays concert is brushed for Cliff!

2 True Blues

Coach

imasharkie said:
How is Heath Le Strange goin this year 2 true blues. I thought he was coming to the Sharks.

He has been consistantly solid mate. Started the year as team Captain. He suffered an injury last week against Manly. Not sure if he is playing on Saturday. Hope he does though.

2 True Blues

Coach
Well he is listed in the side Imasharkie. Here is the team for those that may be interested.

1. Aiden Kirk
2. Troy Savage
3. Lelea Paea
4. Vince Mellars
5. Troy Malcolm
6. Setaimata Sa
7. Josh Lewis
8. Charles Tonga
9. Heath L'Estrange
10. Glen Hall
11. Mark Edmonson
12. Steve Meredith
13. Daniel Dumas
14. Mickey Paea
16. Luke Gordon
19. Frank Nuuausala
20. David Vial
25. Andrew Le Breton

No Lafi MANUA, Michael LETT, John DOYLE, Nigel PLUM, Ryan DICKSON.

Interesting to note is that Troy SAVAGE is back in the side from Jersey Flegg. He made one appearance this season and scored a hat-trick.

Also Andrew Le BRETON named on the bench. A Bluebags Prem/league player for several seasons however got a season ending injury in round two last year against Parramatta.

You guys will also obviously recognise Danial DUMAS and Vince MELLARS.

Tonga from the Berries ,Josh LEWIS from St George and Edmonson from England have all been very solid this season so far.

There are so good players in the side to watch out for in attack, however we have been yet to defend as a team, with defence being a real worry so far from the four games played.

Jets have won two from two and this should be a good game from a spectator point of view.

imasharkie

Coach
Team looks a very good side 2 true blues, one which will probably beat the under-performing Sharks side.

I'll be down for a few Sharkies games so hopefully I will make it out to Henson for a looksee.

Macca

Coach
2 True Blues said:
25. Andrew Le Breton

Great bloke, pity we couldn't have found him a spot. Is he a chance of going to the Gold Coast next year, 2TB?

2 True Blues

Coach

Macca said:
Great bloke, pity we couldn't have found him a spot. Is he a chance of going to the Gold Coast next year, 2TB?

Havent heard anything mate. He got injured in rd 2 last season against Parra and was out all season as a result. He has always given 110 percent over past seasons for the Jets and I like that in a player, he's got plenty of ticker and talent to match. Will be good to see him back in blue again this year. Hope he does play in this match but the bench is over stacked.

David VIAL is a Jim Beam player who has been at the team for several seasons now, originally from New Zealand Cup. He came off the bench in the last two games. Luke GORDON came off the bench last week and had a solid game making an immediate impact.
So the last two spots should be btw the three players left. Frank, Mickey or Andrew.

Thomo.

First Grade
i have not seen sonny bill play since mid 2004, i was OS for the finals series and missed the big hits of sonny bill.

when the season of 2005 dstarted everyone was banging on how has put on HUGE shoulder charges...and i was oblivious to all the hype

Hang on:
Didn't he play agianst us last year at shark park? we beat them 20 -10 on a sunday arvo????

2 True Blues

Coach

ali said:
How good is this kid? There is talk he is the next Sonny Bill!

Will be interesting to see how he handles all the pressure. He scored a tri fecta against Canberra and had one disallowed that should have been a try, so infact would/should have scored four try. He scored a try last week against manly however changed positions to fill in for an injured DOYLE ( ex state of origin Qld ), and seemed to have a quieter game at number 6.

Latest posts