What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

premier league

Macca

Coach
It doesn't mean much on here. I have a mate who has a mate who won a fight once.

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Good for you.
Since when do you speak for the forum?
it might mean a lot to some on here. Especially those in the know.

I don't speak for the forum. I don't attempt to. You haven proven that is a stupid thing to do.

How do you know Snoop would need his mates? He could be a kick boxing champion?

How do you know he would need his mates to fight BT? Are you Been There's mate?

Dread

Juniors
I was at the hot dog stand last weekend. Nary a fighter to be seen. Hot dog with cheese, though, top notch.

Macca

Coach
The CSSC went hotdog crazy, there was spilt grated cheese and empty plastic cups everywhere. I wanna buy shares in that guys hotdog business.

SharkWings

Juniors
Dread said:
I was at the hot dog stand last weekend. Nary a fighter to be seen. Hot dog with cheese, though, top notch.

I remember you saying how good it was...i went and got one on your advice....where was the mustard?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
Something tells me if Snoop heads to the hot dog stand, he better take his peeps.
He's going to need them & not to just stare at either.
fo shizzle.

Im not making any threats here backflip! Im just making a statement that this myth talks the talk on a computer screen but i GURANTEE he wouldnt say that di** statement in front of my kiwi mates! That was directed at them cause im not a kiwi!:shock: Was it not?

I dont call for back up champ! Dont know where all your jibber has come from??? At least your not the only dilusional person on here!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Frenzy. said:
Make up your mind. You taking BT on one on one

Where did i ever say lets go one on one? Please tell me frenz!!!

Frenz said:
or you gonna do it lebanese style with "the boys"?

Im just stating say what u want on a computer but would he SAY it to them??? I NEVER said i would get the boys to back me up! we dont fight like that down the bra! Its each man for THEMSELF! I would be interested to know if he would say what he said on here in front of them! Does that make sense old mate?

Macca

Coach
All this BIG talk from behind a keyboard.

Has anyone on the forum ever met either of you?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Macca said:
All this BIG talk from behind a keyboard.

Thats what im getting at! He says all this crap then doesnt answer my questions. Ive got nothing to prove! I hold a master security licence. Why would i bother losing my carrer over some old mut who would end up getting "a top line legal team" involved?

Has anyone on the forum ever met either of you?

I go to the games with mates. I dont meet randoms from a forum! Not trying to sound too good but seriously i wouldnt count forum fellas as immediate mates:lol: I have enough as it is! Im just on here cause i have a lot of time on my hands when not working;-)

Macca

Coach
I didn't ask you if you were mates with anyone.

I just don't get all the BIG talk, when no one has ever seen you. I dunno if Been There has either.

tye

Juniors
fight behind the toilets for all the kids aged 15 and under after the blue light disco and before there mums come to pick them up.

Latest posts