What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

premier league

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah he actually scored four, but one was disallowed. Think the ref should have given the whistle to his seeing eye dog though.

This article from the Daily telegraph:

******A legal battle has been launched between two leading Sydney player agents over who is negotiating the contract of emerging Sydney Roosters star Setaimata SA. Being whispered about as potentially the next sonny Bill WILLIAMS, Sa was originally signed up with Pacific Sports management's Gavin ORR. But since arriving at the Roosters, where he is featuring in the Newtown Jets Premier league outfit, SFX sports Daryl Mather has attempted to poach SA. We'' keep you posted.*******

He is starting at Five eighth against Manly apparently, and DOYLE is not playing. Don't know if DOYLE is injured !!??!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Good game guys, congrats on the win. With 14 to 12 at halftime, and 28 to 18 with only 15 minutes to go I thought we looked a chance, but you guys smashed us in the last 15 minutes.

Defence is pretty bad at the moment with the Jets. Well the two guys mentioned above SA and LeBRETON both scored trys, but this bitter sweet when I watch STOSIC score one and BOBONGINE score two...LOL..........

We will be harder to beat in the the next two games hopefully as we have to play you guys two more times this season. Anyway good win, and hope you guys go well.

White Poiner

Coach
thomo_shark said:
i have not seen sonny bill play since mid 2004, i was OS for the finals series and missed the big hits of sonny bill.

when the season of 2005 dstarted everyone was banging on how has put on HUGE shoulder charges...and i was oblivious to all the hype

Hang on:
Didn't he play agianst us last year at shark park? we beat them 20 -10 on a sunday arvo????

Thats the game he did his ankle.. so cronulla is to bleme for his ankle woes.

I think even Covell did the tackle.

2 True Blues

Coach
Thought BIRD played very well. The team defended very well overall as well. Jets pressured the line many times and looked to score for sure, however they held us very well.

Brett KELLY had a good game and scored a try. Bobongine went very well. He looks even better than last season. Thought the fullback Toshio LAISENI went well ( Where is he from anyway ?? ).
Travis ROBINSON has a good game also, however I think after he scored a try in the second half that he was the one tretchered of the park on the golf (injury ) buggy. It was down the the opposite corner from where I was seated but looked very bad. He made a good break ( about 30 metres ) and was tackled just as he made the line in the corner and didnt move after that. they stopped play for about 5 minutes and took him off on the buggy at aboyt 1 KPH, so it might be a neck injury ?? He was great prior to that incident though.

2 True Blues

Coach
wittyfan said:
Two more times? How many games are there?

Damn Prem/league draw mate. We play Wests, Sharks and Souths three times, and Balmain, Knights once.

The draw can be pretty unfair. takes wests for instance. they have to play Premiers Parramatta, Canterbury and us three times.

Garts

Bench
How is Jess Caine going in PL? Look like a possibility for 1st grade at any stage?

gavin_miller

Juniors
Pommeroy looked to me like a guy who hadnt played in a year, and hadnt played with his team mates before...and I am not trying to be a smartie! I have big expectations but then I had to remember his situation...he looks a good size though.

beekershark

Bench
Andrew le Bretons try must have warmed your heart True Blues. I'm a huge wrap on the kid, great attitude , guts and plays well above his weight in the centres. As Macca says, a great bloke and he certainly make a difference when he came off the bench, I'd reckon the bluebags will use him a fair bit this year and he'd be a solid pick up for the titans or any NRL club I reckon.

newman

First Grade
It was down the the opposite corner from where I was seated but looked very bad.

Were you standing way back on the Northwest hill with a newtown jets scarf on?

Latest posts