What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Pretty flash looking 2016 Sharks photo album available for pre-order on the Sharks website...$130 for members. Anyone been lucky enough for a preview?

problem is 3 of our best wins were also against who we played in the finals.

id have gone

@ tigers
vs broncos
@ knights
vs manly
vs eels
@ panthers

JB Hi Fi have a 20% off sale on DVD's which applies to the deluxe box set thingy so it will only set you back $96 for the whole seasons' games and all the finals and GF and a 2016 season review.
The season review is a pearler of a DVD and has some footage of all our previous GF appearances, would have loved it all in Blu Ray but its a cracker anyway.
Just get it fellas ( and gals)

Card Shark

Immortal
Bugger, I should've requested that 1, birthday next week.

Might have to swap it up from the 5 game + finals I ordered.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Damn, sale must have ended yesterday :( Would have gone earlier but in Melbourne only 2 JB stores have been stocking any of the Cronulla DVDs.

So I went down today to pick up the season review as the website said it was special order only for the box set yet there it was in store! Checked when I got home and its now listed in store, so went to spend 25 and spent 120, that hurts the budget a bit! But glad to have it, the season review was alright, probably would have preferred a game by game review with scores etc instead of a bit of the randomness of it, but still good!

BTW has anyone been charged for or received the ring from Bradford if they ordered one?

Card Shark

Immortal
Bugger, partner was going today to get season box set from JB.

She went there last week & didn't see it though.

Noticed on the one with the selected games, saw it at Big W for $55...what I thought was a great game V the Panthers wasn't the black cat game during SOO (it is our home game)...now that was a sensational performance, that if like to watch again! Their selection of games was poor.

taipan

Referee
At the club today for lunch, receptionist at front desk stated merchandise still going out the door , as fast as it is being replaced.
My wife then stated "my husband played his part opening his wallet a few times." Is nothing secret or sacred in this world?

Madsharkie

First Grade
At the club today for lunch, receptionist at front desk stated merchandise still going out the door , as fast as it is being replaced.
My wife then stated "my husband played his part opening his wallet a few times." Is nothing secret or sacred in this world?
Lol, well you told the world by posting it in here a few times!!!
Good to hear they're still selling merch, will be a lot of happy Sharks fans come Dec 25!

taipan

Referee
Lol, well you told the world by posting it in here a few times!!!
Good to hear they're still selling merch, will be a lot of happy Sharks fans come Dec 25!

No one else looks here.:p

I'm not listed in the phone book. think there are SFA taipans in Sydney.

fizman

Bench
Has anyone received their Premiership Ring from Bradfords? Must be due to arrive any day now.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Would love to know what the overall sales are for the Sharks store....taken a bit of time but have some new (pricey but quality) additions to the premiers range. Hopefully some of these are exclusive to the Sharks store so all profits go to the club. Amazing how many Sharks premiers personalised plates and custom plates are getting around town too!

taipan

Referee
Don't tell the missus!

I've blocked the trolls, misuses don't mind spending this time of the year.You thus get a free pass to open the wallet.

Actually I do have fair idea of the cost of said ring .Would the description " King's ransom " be apt?