What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

Quigs

Immortal
Yes we as long suffering idiots are now travelling in unchartered waters.

This is the first offseason where we don't have to live with that old eternal mantra of "Oh well there is always next year"

This time we just don't give a flying f**k and I like it, like it.

NrlVader

Juniors
Got an invite. Hoping to get a few signatures on the goods.

Hi @@

My colleague @@ and I have organised a Christmas lunch for Wednesday December 14th at the Waterfront Restaurant in Circular Quay.

With @@'s partnership with the now NRL premiers Cronulla Sharks, we will be having a few of their stars join us for the day as well!

We would be delighted if you could join us for an afternoon lunch and drinks by the harbour to see out the year in style!

Please let me know by the end of the week if you are able to make it, if possible.

Cheers,

SharkShocked

Bench
On the whole DVD Front.

I recall someone saying to wait for some production that Vossy is involved in, not sure if thats the 'Road to Glory' style DVD.. but i can't get an answer out of Vossy as to when / what the title is.

The 3 collectors editions on the Sharks website look decent though so i may just end up getting one.

Full collectors pack with every single season game + finals + season review might be the go.

I'm not a huge fan of the games they picked for the $50 5 Disc set which has finals + season review.

big one has every game.

the 59 dollar one has

Vs Panthers at home
Vs Dogs Away
Vs vs Warriors Home
Vs vs Eels Home
Vs vs Clappers Final
Vs Cows Final
Vs Storm GF