What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers

gregstar

Referee
ruling out your own club from winning this year's title, who would you like to see win & why?

Hutty1986

Immortal
I know this goes against the rivalry but the Sharkies. 40+ years and have never won a comp, they deserve one after such a drought!

applesauce

Bench
Tigers. Good for the game, sh*ts on the AFL next year in Sydney, and will be huge in the ratings due to the attacking flare and overall ratings the Tigers have each week they play on FTA.

A Tigers v Storm game would be the best for the game (going by the teams who look like they have a shot at a premiership this year).

gUt

Coach
Warriors
Sharks
Souths
Parra
Canberra

Just because their fans are desperate.

redvscotty

First Grade
haha I thought you were serious then carc, but then I remembered you were the dude with the don bradman - paul gallen sig pic.

Didgi

Storm, Broncos or Dragons, because their hate clubs are biggest. I'm evil like that, plus Storm would be nice and Broncs are a QLD team.

Otherwise, Tigers or Warriors.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I hate every other club for one reason or another but if it couldn't be mine I'd say Brisbane or Wests would upset me the least. I wouldn't mind Lockyer getting 1 more premiership to add to his resume, the fairy tale would be nice. And Wests because it would be awesome to see Benji carve up another grand final.