What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership favorites

Misanthrope

Staff member
For an aspiring novelist I think you have a great future in emptying garbage bins.

At least I have a future, organ bank. Now pipe down before I tell your Mum you're using your Dad's computer.

Bushie, that is one of the finest sprays I've ever had the pleasure of reading! And well deserved, too. :lol:

Keep up the good work!

Rod

Bench
I just read that if successful we would be the second team to go from spooners to premiers in one year. I thought we would be the first who else did it?

bileduct

Coach
Pleasantries aside, you've completely ignored my point - it is LAUGHABLE to consider the Knights as PREMIERSHIP FAVOURITES when you've posted a win against a team of NOBODIES that are expected to EASILY take the wooden spoon (even with the 4 point head start over the Warriors) and yet your miserable defence still allowed a team that would be hard pressed for success in SG Ball pile on what would ordinarily be a winning total.

Take Andrew Johns out of your lineup (which I am sure will be priority number one for the Bulldogs this weekend) and the Knights are on an express train to the bottom of the ladder. It's as simple as that.

Premiership favourites. Laughable, man! Ha!

bileduct

Coach
With that said, I will now leave you all to entertain your foolish premiership pipe dreams and other false hopes until about round 22/23 whereupon on return I am deathly sure the topic of discussion will be "Well you never know, if Joey comes back early from his (insert injury here), we win all of our remaining games, every other team in the competition loses all of theirs, the wind is blowing in the right direction and we sacrifice Ben Kennedy on a pyre of stillborn birth placentas we might come within a point or two of reaching the eight!"

It's always fun and jokes while the rollercoaster is on it's way up, fellas.

RABK

Referee
bileduct said:
With that said, I will now leave you all to entertain your foolish premiership pipe dreams and other false hopes until about round 22/23 whereupon on return I am deathly sure the topic of discussion will be "Well you never know, if Joey comes back early from his (insert injury here), we win all of our remaining games, every other team in the competition loses all of theirs, the wind is blowing in the right direction and we sacrifice Ben Kennedy on a pyre of stillborn birth placentas we might come within a point or two of reaching the eight!"

It's always fun and jokes while the rollercoaster is on it's way up, fellas.

:lol:

Good stuff, i got a laugh out of that. Expecially the BK part.

How bigger joke is that!

If we keep our team fully fit we are top 4 material but putting is in front of the Eels, Dragons and Cowboys is a joke.

RABK

Referee
We're favourites with the TAB now too....

Pre-Round 3 odds from TAB Sportsbet NSW:

NEWCASTLE 7.00
NORTH QUEENSLAND 7.00
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA 7.00
PARRAMATTA 8.00
BULLDOGS 9.00
SYDNEY ROOSTERS 9.00
BRISBANE 13.00
MELBOURNE 13.00
WESTS TIGERS 13.00
MANLY 15.00
PENRITH 15.00
CRONULLA 26.00
CANBERRA 51.00
NEW ZEALAND 67.00
SOUTHS 67.00

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Bileduct, you are just backing up Bushie's sentiments that u are indeed an idiot. If you are actually capable of putting in an intelligent post, please do so. I'm sure the majority of us will bookmark this thread for future reference, although you will be long gone by the back end of the season.

WooKiie

Juniors
BOOKMARKED.! tho there seems like most of us will, if i forget about this then its all good.!.:lol: