What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
I just wouldn't let him go if we think he's our next 9. He signed a contract to the club, we should make him see it out unless we sign a replacement.
To be honest, the hookers coming through are at least his equal . I rate Lachlan Coinakis in that space, he’s bigger, quicker and a more than decent passer and tackler. Australian schoolboy and vice captain of Blacktown Pats, keep an eye out gif him , and Ezra Leota in Matts has ability, hopefully the HOF recognises the talent and gets out if the way preferably elsewhere.

JokerEel

Coach
Compare Ivan Cleary and his then upcoming son’s behaviour and their collective loyalty to their club when Ivan was brutally sacked at Penrith.

I rest my case.

Brad Arthur is a nasty, ungrateful and delusional nobody.

Wasn't Nathan going to go to the Tigers until the club stepped in and signed his Dad back at the club?

We had the wish version of the Clearys..

JokerEel

Coach
To be honest, the hookers coming through are at least his equal . I rate Lachlan Coinakis in that space, he’s bigger, quicker and a more than decent passer and tackler. Australian schoolboy and vice captain of Blacktown Pats, keep an eye out gif him , and Ezra Leota in Matts has ability, hopefully the HOF recognises the talent and gets out if the way preferably elsewhere.

Hey have a guess who Lachlans manager is .......

JokerEel

Coach
If MA can go to a top 4 club (Roosters) he will play SOO one day....

Riley Smith still impressed me enough to think he could be a decent hooker.

I would also chase Cheese from the Roosters for next year he is off contract on 26 so I doubt the Roosters will add anything to let him go early...

King-Gutho94

Coach
Compare Ivan Cleary and his then upcoming son’s behaviour and their collective loyalty to their club when Ivan was brutally sacked at Penrith.

I rest my case.

Brad Arthur is a nasty, ungrateful and delusional nobody.
Boods and Jake got inner sanctum access and training with the first grade side for a decade from when they were probs 7 and 9. Something 99% of other kids who play the sport don't get.

Brad has milked the club for 11 years got a fair run at the club that gave him ample amount of time to win us a premiership and got out paid out in full entitlements when the tenure run its course.

it's quite laughable to think he was treated harshly.

He wasn't a 3 time premiership winning coach.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So we signed Hodgson and then Lussick as a stop gap solution until MA was ready to take the reigns. We now go into next season with Hands and Lussick as the only hookers in the top squad. Our roster management is a joke.
Glad BA is gone, should've been much earlier. Time for MON to go as well.
But but but but absolutely no nepotism at Parra, But poor Brad was treated so unfairly.

The bald prick treated the club as his personal play thing. Thank f**k the toxic fraud is gone.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

SON OF A GUN JOINS THE DOLPHINS​

The Dolphins have signed the son of former Queensland State of Origin hooker PJ Marsh.

Braelan Marsh is in his final year of school at well-known Maroons nursery St Brendan's at Yeppoon and will link up with the Dolphins in Redcliffe as soon as he completes his studies in a few months.

A hooker like his old man, the 17-year-old will start out in the Mal Meninga Cup and work his way through the grades.

"I'm super proud of him - he has worked so hard to get this opportunity and he has the talent to make a go of it," PJ told Wide World of Sports.

PJ had a fine career with the Eels, Warriors and Broncos in the 2000s, as well as playing four games for the Maroons.

Why didnt we sign some Parramatta pedigree
Because we had some Arthur pedigree, now we have none. Has anyone done a welfare check on 60’s???

Latest posts